Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 02:06:39 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What you did today.  (Read 141661 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: March 09, 2012, 03:19:52 AM »

Picked up my legit copy of mass effect 3 and had already dled another version just so I don't have to use fucking origin. Tried to use origin but it causes a fuckton of problems.

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 20, 2012, 07:51:56 PM »

I ate some mothertrucking lasagna

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 02, 2012, 01:55:41 AM »

Got threatened by a Mexican Mafia Captain. Yeah I'm watching my ass from now on.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 03, 2012, 03:02:20 AM »

worked my ass off at wal-mart for 8$/hr just to get yelled at for missing 6 days in 1 year... **** YOU wal-mart

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 04, 2012, 04:46:11 PM »

worked my ass off at wal-mart for 8$/hr just to get yelled at for missing 6 days in 1 year... **** YOU wal-mart

I know someone who got fired for calling out cause he was in the hospital with a ruptured appendix and they fired him.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 01, 2012, 03:47:51 AM »

I haven't been home in probably a week. My phone got shut off and I'm posting off my friends laptop. It's 4:30 in the morning on a monday and I'm still drunk from the last I'm guessing 5 or 6 days of binge drinking. I feel like s**t and I am broke with no way to get back to town. My ride left without me days ago and I'm pretty much just fucking stuck here. I've experienced some fucked up s**t these last few days. I woke up not knowing what day it was or time. Now here I am listening to some depressing ass music drinking. I better start walking I guess.

I like tacos.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 04, 2012, 07:29:41 PM »

Jesus.... rattmansam, you and I both know that aint the way to live... there is no use in making excuses, saying you'll do things the next day, and the day after that.. but that never works. To better yourself, you must start and NEVER take a break,

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 05, 2012, 12:02:03 PM »

I really hope your life gets better  Undecided  I was in the same boat and  many time close to taking my own life.

I don't know How i got free or what happen but finding My Wife was a big part of me changing my life and wanting to live on. And she gave me the strength to change into the real person i am.  Now i am on meds to help me and got a baby on the way in just a few short months  Shocked

Never in my dreams did i think my life could change so much in a few short years.

I really do hope your life gets better, Your a cool guy and we need good people like you on the Internet, To many jack-ass kids on here with no life making it a bad place.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2012, 02:34:01 AM »

Made it home and all that. Called a buddy of mine that day and made it back. Been working here and there. A lot of money to be made installing car stereos and amps and fixing s**t.

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 13, 2012, 11:37:45 PM »

good to see you made it home safe man. Yeah back in the day i got lots of money for fixing things from systems to computer,stereos. But out of no where it just took a nose dive and from getting like $400-$600 a week it went down to $100 a month or less  Cry, It's like everyone up and moved away that has any Tech.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 15, 2012, 04:09:03 AM »

Halo 4 is fucking awesome. But zzk I got a niche market yo. I've started installing stereos and making boxes and all sorts of s**t in the past 3 weeks. Got my s**t together. Fiber glassing and s**t. Working on a friends truck. Swapped out the old bench seat and mounted some leather buckets out of a tahoe and only paid 70 for em and sold em to him for 120. Made some money there. Then designing a fiber glass box and center console all in one and a secondary amp rack/box under his back seat. I've started building it kinda sorta. I install s**t once and I don't want it to come back because I fucked something up. I haven't had anything come back yet. Pro installs is how I'm going. Put in 2 stereos yesterday. Taking a break for a couple days unless there is tons of work coming in. I got 4 people on standby for system installs and other people waiting for neon and s**t like that. I am fucking backed up but am working with 2 other people so I'm taking my workload off somewhat. But I'm still swamped. I don't how I got this s**t going in like 2 weeks. I wasn't really depressed when I went nuts lol. Just kinda went overboard. Also my little town is obsessed with lights and stupid s**t. I did work for all 4 big car clubs in town so far. They all recommended me to friends and I don't charge a whole lot. That's probably why I get so much work. The only other guys in town that do it besides the shops have botch work. I've seen their installs. They make me cringe with the amount of s**t that's fucked up. Lol I keep modifying my post. I saw one install that went to the a/c controls. I was like wtf? That's not even the worst. I redid a install that had the amp wire power side that had randomly popped fuses. The wire ran through the firewall and rubbed off the insulation and also melted some of the wire since it was pulling way to much draw through a 8 gauge. I think like 80 amps roughly. Nice amp and subs and everything but skimped on the install for sure. Another one I saw the power wire just taped together in the middle because he cut it to short and he wondered why it would shut off randomly but the stereo would keep playing. Everyone just assumes because the stereo keeps playing that the whole thing should keep playing.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2012, 04:18:30 AM by rattmansam » Logged

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 27, 2012, 06:54:22 AM »

My baby is coming in just 10 days, So much stuff is changing... I'm changing etc etc

Working on my home life and getting ready for the cries of a baby  Wink So much has happen in the last year not many people from my past can even tell it's me LOL

My pills have done wonders for me BUT has killed my passion for Tech/computers/games/ect I still have my old crappy computer and i play zero games on it, And my Ps3 is only for Movies.

For the first time EVER in my adult life i have heath insurance and i am starting to fix my broken ass teeth LOL I got a Root canal on the 3erd  Lips Sealed

Just Enjoying life right now and it feels like things just keep getting better....Even if i hit bumps along the way  Roll Eyes

I hope you all are having a good life as well and wish nothing but happiness for all.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2013, 12:01:23 AM »

Happy New Year guys. It's great to be going into 2013. I look to the past and remember my years here on smdepot and cherish them. They were great years, filled with change and maturity... I look now six years into the past and have pure joy softmoding, playing xbl with you guys, etc.... I was in high school then... Now a young adult with a beautiful fiancee... I wish you guys the best. Maybe someday this site will be revived.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: January 07, 2013, 12:08:55 AM »

My wife just gave birth on 1/5/2013 we have a cute baby girl she is 6lbs 20oz

Things are going good...Getting sleep... Well that's hard to come by  Roll Eyes
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass