Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 12:01:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: What you did today.  (Read 141637 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2010, 08:49:24 PM »

Today I was walking down the street when I noticed, very faintly, someone yelling from a great distance. Upon my amazing extreme concentration skills I was able to make out a very hot girl screaming at the top of her lungs "SMD you are the man, please keep ruling all and keeping it real". Then as I rounded the corner feeling much like a baller of sorts I looked ahead to see a burning building with 4,000 orphans and kittens inside (2,000 each respectively). I cooly made my way over and saved them all. Because that's how I do.

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
WERE YOU THAT MOTHERFUCKER THAT TRIED TO DO CPR ON A KITTEN AND ENDED UP SWALLOWING IT?

uh... no?

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: September 05, 2010, 01:11:01 AM »

This little wannabe gangster kept talking s**t it was so funny. He kept saying s**t like stupid white boy I was laughing fucking hysterically. He kept throwing up westside all stupid while he was wearing blue. dumbass kids blue is southside. lol. These guys I know that are bloods were fucking laughing at them too and they tried talking s**t to them but they just laughed and said go home you little faggots. I almost died from laughing.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #32 on: September 08, 2010, 12:17:15 AM »

This little wannabe gangster kept talking s**t it was so funny. He kept saying s**t like stupid white boy I was laughing fucking hysterically. He kept throwing up westside all stupid while he was wearing blue. dumbass kids blue is southside. lol. These guys I know that are bloods were fucking laughing at them too and they tried talking s**t to them but they just laughed and said go home you little faggots. I almost died from laughing.
some kids tried to do that to me and my friend about a year or so ago at the movies. we where with 2 girls and we where walking behind them for the obvious reason Wink and these 2 like 13 year olds walk by us and call us faggots then go into a theatre, i follow them in and tell them to come out and face us like men... they come out and i ask them why in the hell are me and my friend faggots when we have girls with us when the 2 hoodlems obviously had none. they got pissed off and told me to hit them(not the first time someone has chickened out like that to me lol) i told them, you started to talking so hit me first and we'll see how it goes. right after i say that, some workers there show up, and i tell them what happened, and the kids got handcuffed and we got our movies compted plus free passes for next time hahahahaha

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: September 08, 2010, 01:48:39 PM »

some kids tried to do that to me and my friend about a year or so ago at the movies. we where with 2 girls and we where walking behind them for the obvious reason Wink and these 2 like 13 year olds walk by us and call us faggots then go into a theatre, i follow them in and tell them to come out and face us like men... they come out and i ask them why in the hell are me and my friend faggots when we have girls with us when the 2 hoodlems obviously had none. they got pissed off and told me to hit them(not the first time someone has chickened out like that to me lol) i told them, you started to talking so hit me first and we'll see how it goes. right after i say that, some workers there show up, and i tell them what happened, and the kids got handcuffed and we got our movies compted plus free passes for next time hahahahaha
Lol kids are stupid. I ran into them again and my friend who is in a gang southside lol he was with me and they didn't say s**t cause he was lol.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2010, 03:02:39 AM »

Beat halo reach for the 5th time.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: September 13, 2010, 11:15:17 PM »

Something weird just happened. I got a general hardware failure one light on my 360 I took out my thumbdrive and restarted and boom. Shut it back off and put the thumbdrive in and it did it again. Weird ehh?

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: September 17, 2010, 02:10:13 AM »

Thermal paste under a gpu?? Shows how smart some people are. Lucky the *female dog* didn't fry. It's up and running.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2010, 11:54:15 PM »

guess i can sum up a week real quick
went to work a lot
mowed yard
brake job on friends suv
helped friend pull motor out of his car
tried to help a friend when he got stuck in the mud but failed lol
went to see rusko (amazing show i might add)
and a bunch of partying and beating reach on legendary squeezed in there hahaha

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2010, 02:14:32 AM »

Fully hydrolocked engine in my tracer. Took a spark plug socket took out plugs and cranked. No more water in cylinder but low compression on all cylinders so I'm guessing timing belt jumped so gonna tear it down tomorrow.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #39 on: September 29, 2010, 12:19:30 AM »

sucks, did you get it fixed yet?

sat-mon went on vacation to new braunfels/san marcos, had a blast, partied like a rockstar and floated the river.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: September 29, 2010, 05:12:23 PM »

Car still no start. Fuel injectors and coils are firing. low compression on all cylinders. I need to pull off the timing sprockets to check for bent and missing teeth.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 17, 2010, 05:43:07 PM »

Car runs and has been running. Plastic bag in lower timing gear.... but last night I got fucking smashed and have a hangover lol.

I like tacos.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 21, 2011, 01:30:42 AM »

Well dead thread awake. I have in my possession for god knows what reason and ounce or purple kush and about a quarter of maui wowie. Why I do not know. My friend moved out of town and gave it to me since he couldn't take them through the checkpoint and also I inherited 3 bongs. WTF am I going to do with this s**t?   

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2011, 01:57:30 AM »

Smoke it? Lol let's see today I worked 9 hours fixed the trunk on my car, removed the spoiler and prepped the trunk for bonds to fill the holes. Redid my sub wiring. That's about it lol

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 21, 2011, 09:47:31 PM »

Smoke it? Lol let's see today I worked 9 hours fixed the trunk on my car, removed the spoiler and prepped the trunk for bonds to fill the holes. Redid my sub wiring. That's about it lol

I could but I don't smoke often.

I like tacos.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: