Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 11:53:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Turning GBA into a console...  (Read 4039 times)
sfortunato

View Profile
« on: June 18, 2010, 01:55:39 PM »

Hi, so i'm reading this: http://www.konlabs.com/articles_data/gba_console/index.htm
and im going to give it a try, but the guy who did it used a 15 pin neogeo controller for the controller. I was wondering if i could use something else like an snes controller, or does it send the signals differently? i read somewhere that the snes uses a time system but the neogeo is just wires... any ideas if this is possible or if itd work the same with an snes controller? or what about a psx controller?
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 12:17:33 PM »

idk  Grin  i know how to convert SNES to a USB plug and you need a chip for that so my guess would be the same.

But Really looks like a lot of work for just a GBA system =P, why not just mod a Xbox and place a GBA emu on it  Grin
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2010, 11:34:50 PM »

mod a Xbox and place a GBA emu on it  Grin

I concur!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: