Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 05:48:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: thank you  (Read 4618 times)
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« on: April 16, 2010, 09:38:45 PM »

Bottom line, I miss all you guys

I'm not on here enough and I want to tell you all that you have made this the site that it is. thank you

You are the reason that www.smdepot.net is still around and just like you I have been here for all the others that have started modding and moved onto other things. This is family and will always b family to me, Since day 1 I have been around checking in, getting help and helping others. We have always had the motto to  help others just like you were helped. We were all noobs at one time, just keep the patience and help who needs it and create a relationship that make this site what it is. Alfred Fox.... Mr. SMDEPOT you have been there for me and I always appreciate all your help and have passed it on.
This site was created out of people that only want to help people, we have all put in out time and some of our own money to make this site what it is. I personally have helped people that are part our of our family, I never regret any of it. I'll do it again in a heart beat. I want to say thank you to all of your efforts to make this a welcoming place to all people noobs or pro's.

Always thankful for all your efforts

Mother Funkin
BOOST

much love

Sig Built by BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2010, 11:37:59 PM »

Tongue

I try to update things every now and then when i have the time  Wink the only thing that hit us hard was losing all them files  Cry 

Note that i am working on some new videos

1. for patching PSP games to work on M33

2. for patching NDS games to work on many Flash cards like the M3 SD slim etc etc.

Just don't have much time to work on the videos so it's taking me a long time to edit them  Undecided
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 03:00:36 PM »

No thank you man. This place is awesome. Thanks zzk and smd and boost and snipes thanks all of you guys. This is like a home that isn't a home haha.

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »

+a million for SMDepot!

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: