Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 09:40:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Mass Effect 2.....SUCKS!!  (Read 15551 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: January 25, 2010, 03:57:59 PM »

Just so the FAN boys can Trash talk me...

THIS GAME SUCKS!!! Cheesy

No i am for real.. I mean 3erd party view WTF?
I mean are you some robot floating above the person controlling them Or are you the person? If so then it should be in First person view.
And what about them controls LOL
OMG there so bad..
I mean you push forward and 3secs later you start to move ?? whats up with that? And No it's not my PC's Lag
"That's really how it is"
And to top it all off they could not get something So simple as RUNNING right, When you run you use your HEAD to turn? yea your head not the body controls the head? what was they thinking?. LOL
Yea.. and your this like super combat person yet you can only run for like 10secs LOL (but i am sure with updates you'll get better...maybe?)

Ok everyone who's in love with the hype of this game... start flaming me LOL Cool
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2010, 10:10:21 PM »

okay, you control them all at once okay your not necessarily one character. If you've played previous bioware games you'd understand that. If you really want to play a good game play Knights of the Old Republic, and no its not only for star wars nerds, the game itself is incredible and having star wars just makes it make even more sense. Now i havnt played mass effect 2 but i did play mass effect 2. Some of the gameplay is boring and repetitive but the story keeps you going. The controls are tactical, not first person. Think about RTS, but just a little more active. Use the pause functions and youll find the game is great.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2010, 10:23:35 PM »

i have played a few 3rd person view games But never liked them, games like this should never be in a 3rd person view "just dumb to me"

Really i am getting pissed at all the new games coming out, All have turned into CRAP i have yet to play a Good game on 360 or PS3 or even PC in many many years now, Other then "Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2-PC"

What i am really mad about it the path RPG games are taking, I am a BIG rpg fan yet ALL and i mean ALL new RPG games Are fucking s**t!!! and it's been pissing me off, I waited for FF12 and it SUCKSED balls then 13 comes out and it's the same damn s**t  Angry  IDK what is wrong with Kids today but i for one am getting sick of s**t games.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2010, 06:08:12 PM »

So are you looking for a great JRPG like final fantasy vii? If so, i am down the same path as well. While KoTOR is great, it lacks the feeling that ffvii gave me and the appeal ff8 gave. JRPGS are almost a myth now, and you say FF13 is just as bad as 12, can you elaborate? Have you played it or what?
i was counting on that game  Cry

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2010, 06:11:16 PM »

FF13 has the same game play as FF12 where you Hack and Slash to fight (AKA a shitty game) if i want to play a hack and slash i'll play Jake and Dax.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2010, 06:18:19 PM »

I beat the game on saturday and it was very good but that's just me. I personally like the game.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: