Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 11:21:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluetooth headsets for phones  (Read 5553 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: December 10, 2009, 01:55:07 AM »

Ok so like everyone knows everyone in California has to have a handsfree headset while they are driving well I just bought mine today and I got a cheap $27 one I got the Motorola H385 It doesn't play music through it it's just a headset for talking. I was wondering if there would be a way to flash it to allow music to play through it like some of the other brands. if so could anyone direct me to a place that could help me with that?

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2009, 08:57:46 PM »

I don't even Own a Cell phone  Grin (Never have Never will)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2009, 02:03:00 AM »

I don't even Own a Cell phone  Grin (Never have Never will)

Ha ha XD I's had cells for years I'm on it close to 24/7 I unfortunately admit ha ha I can live without it I just choose not to when I can live with it lol. but anyway since there are blue tooth headsets that can work as a wireless microphone for phone calls and used as wireless earphones I figure it must be a programming thing and that they are all capable of doing all the same things they just have to be reprogrammed. idk just an idea? lol

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2009, 11:23:55 PM »

U are going to get a tumor insane trout.
Example:

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2009, 12:55:25 AM »

aha ha ha XD nah I hardly use my phone. I only use it for texting. I hardly actually talk on it. Tongue

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2009, 08:08:14 PM »

aha ha ha XD nah I hardly use my phone. I only use it for texting. I hardly actually talk on it. Tongue
Lol same here! Ever since I got texting, I don't talk on the phone much at all.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: