Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 03:36:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let your friends know!  (Read 12823 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: October 24, 2009, 12:57:01 PM »

And don't even try to give your Opinion on a Game or New system LOL man they will go all crazy on you like you just Took a s**t in the middle of their house or something.

LMFAO GOD YES!!! someone else out their finally summed it up PERFECTLY

aha ha ha XD no doubt, some people are jut like naturally nuts and freak over everything lol

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2009, 03:28:55 AM »

WOOT I just proved my point  Roll Eyes

Zzk2001
Pc gamer here.

I don't get it ? why is everyone so mad about this game coming out?

What? because of this?
"No dedicated servers nor mods to make way for the new IWNet system"

If i am not mistaken We the Users Make the Best Servers and the Best Mods, Not them.

Just take a look at "Half-Life" it was a crappy game yet some guy made the Best mod in the world from it "Counter Strike"

ciderman
Crappy game?

Half Life was a crappy game?
Are you a complete idiot?
Why do they let feeble minded, single brain celled, attention seeking fools come out with such blatant untruths?
Halflife was a fundamental evolution of the single player FPS, without which we would have none of the great FPS we have today.
Sure, Gearbox and the like cut their teeth modding the HL engine, thereby changing the nature of multiplayer and user created content, although it is arguable that ID broke that ground with both Doom and Quake.
Anyways, grow up, stop posting crap against classics like HalfLife,
Moron....

Zzk2001
LOL damn kids and their hormones

"Why do they let feeble minded, single brain celled"

Looks Up at ciderman Wink

Anyways.. NO Half-life had Nothing to do with evolution of FPS games, sure their engine was good But the Game it's self SUCK BALLS, anyone who says otherwise is fooling them self or just likes that kind of low Quality game.
Half-life had NOTHING to do with changing the way of multiplayer or created content Maybe you Should look at All the Other Much better games That came out Before HL And yes Quake is one of them And was the Very START on Mods/created content and with changing the way of multiplayer. And Again My statement stands for the GAME it's self NOT the engine used or How it was made.
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2009, 01:50:51 PM »

I love people trolling on forums looking for that chance to pounce on somebody's comment. Hilarious and usually very irritating. Nice reply Z.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2009, 02:20:49 PM »

Ha ha ha XD dumb little kids Tongue

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 27, 2009, 11:12:02 PM »

You know I liked half-life but liked counter strike more lol. I was a kid when I played it though lol.

I like tacos.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: