Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 03:53:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Paranormal Activity "Worse Movie Ever?"  (Read 3906 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: October 25, 2009, 03:59:18 PM »

So i seen the So called GOOD movie called Paranormal Activity, Or as i have named it NO Activity.

Let me set the Stage for you... Your looking into a room for about 1hour "not a damn thing happens" then with about 30mins left on the movie things start happening blah blah blah demon take over girl, Girl kills, Cops kill girl... the end

There i just saved you 7.50$

Well luckily i did not pay to watch this crap "Thank BOB" As you can just download it  Roll Eyes But I would not waste your Time in doing that.

The big problem i have is everyone saying this movie was good Huh? is everyone High or on some kind of Drug when watching this or what? You would need to be at Best High or on Some kind of drug to think this movie was even close to Good or Scary.
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2009, 06:03:50 PM »

I have to be honest, the previews looked scary as hell. I as already not planning to watch it but to me it looked devious.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2009, 06:38:58 PM »

Dude true, i wasted download time for a peace of crap movie. IT SUCKS!! I should have got Saw 6 now theirs a movie to enjoy
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2009, 07:19:54 PM »

I watched Saw IV yesterday and it was pretty good. Not really scary, but gorey and all that. Not a bad waste of money I don't think..

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: