Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 11:02:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Let your friends know!  (Read 12853 times)
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: October 20, 2009, 01:03:04 PM »

We are back up and running, SMD came to the rescue after he came back from vacation. We lost a lot of data though like our files section, so if anyone wants to help rebuild our files section let us know, it was in need of a update anyways.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2009, 03:05:42 PM »

Yo right here, I'll try my best to upload some good stuff  Grin
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2009, 10:21:44 PM »

Thank you Smiley theres some spam bots I saw, I Think I got rid of them and fixed them from coming back, but if you see spam let me know and ill take care of it Smiley

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 05:15:32 PM »

What happened? all I know is one night I'm on smdepot then the next day I got the 404. did the server crash?

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2009, 05:41:46 PM »

My old server provider had hardware failure. I was in between backup providers and on a two week vacation when all of my websites were deleted off the internet. I'm trying to rebuild smdepot.net but it's going to take me a little bit of time to reskin the forums, the news section, and finish the rest of the site.

It's been a huge mess but fortunately I was able to find a backup of the forums, sadly it's from this past May. But hey, better than nothing.

ALWAYS BACKUP... that's the lesson here today.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2009, 02:02:23 AM »

Yeah.... i should have backed up my files  Embarrassed I was thinking about it But never done it.  MAN i am so dumb  Cry

Owell that's life, Just got to Move on and Hope for better days.

Anyways I am going to upload what i can "most my files where on the server" but a lot of the newer files i still have, Like for Wii and Stuff. I made the New Video as well for hacking Wii's versions 3.0 - 4.2 =P

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »

Yeah.... i should have backed up my files  Embarrassed I was thinking about it But never done it.  MAN i am so dumb  Cry

Owell that's life, Just got to Move on and Hope for better days.

Anyways I am going to upload what i can "most my files where on the server" but a lot of the newer files i still have, Like for Wii and Stuff. I made the New Video as well for hacking Wii's versions 3.0 - 4.2 =P

It's ok Zz it happens to everyone every once in a while, don't beat yourself up over it as long as we have the site itself up I could care less about everything else because files can always be replaced with something newer or better. I'm just happy the site's back  up I missed you all I've been bored out of my mind without you guys ha ha.

Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2009, 10:50:43 PM »

Well, thank god its back and i hope that the lesson here was learned lol.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 23, 2009, 12:51:37 AM »

awwweee.... InsaneTrout that's the sweetest thing anyone has ever said to us... on a forum... about console modding....

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 23, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »

It's ok Zz it happens to everyone every once in a while, don't beat yourself up over it as long as we have the site itself up I could care less about everything else because files can always be replaced with something newer or better. I'm just happy the site's back  up I missed you all I've been bored out of my mind without you guys ha ha.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: October 23, 2009, 08:08:24 PM »

aha ha ha XD no snaff I'm not gay it's just nice being somewhere where you can talk about just about anything without getting a bunch of s**t for it (unless you're being extremely dumb and or annoying and are asking for the s**t) ha ha but no I just like having normal covos about whatever with you guys.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #11 on: October 23, 2009, 08:47:43 PM »

hahahaha, I read that, and that pic is the first thing that came to mind.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 23, 2009, 09:41:58 PM »

Yea, this place is Much more Better the the Other places I been trying to post on LOL to many people closed minded or for some reason think i am a  modding Noob or something and they don't take my word when i try to help them.  Tongue

And don't even try to give your Opinion on a Game or New system LOL man they will go all crazy on you like you just Took a s**t in the middle of their house or something.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 23, 2009, 10:40:52 PM »

And don't even try to give your Opinion on a Game or New system LOL man they will go all crazy on you like you just Took a s**t in the middle of their house or something.

LMFAO GOD YES!!! someone else out their finally summed it up PERFECTLY
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2009, 10:33:22 AM »

BTW it was a 403 forbidden error that I got for the last week I'm glad this site is back.

I like tacos.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: