Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 12:55:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wii Need You  (Read 5559 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« on: April 05, 2009, 01:15:20 AM »

A potential new Exploit for Wii is being rumored about.
It said to replace the Twilight Princess Hack

and the author of this new hack Comex is asking for help from the community to build up info on the hacks compatibility on different Wii Systems.

This is his request to the community.

Quote:
If anyone wants to help out do this-- any menu version, HBC already installed, gecko not required:

1. temporarily rename the private folder on SD to something else, if you have one

2. download this file and unzip it onto the root of the SD

3. go to the Wii Menu, data management (not SD menu if you're on 4.0)

4. go to channels, SD, ensure there is a channel with a blank banner titled "Ninja Gaiden"
NOTE: move/hover hand over the first top block to see the "ninja gaiden" text

5. return immediately to the menu using the back button (do not use the home button...), go to HBC, and launch this file

6. it will create a file on your SD with the title "report.txt". Email me a copy of it (comexk@gmail.com)

So now the question remains what tittle will the new hack sport and will it cover all Wii System Versions?

i mean come on, Ninja Gaiden is just a cover up, but its cool; let that come out when the time comes and let Nintendo shiť bricks for now ahahahaha

Snipes101

Sources:
TehSkeen.com
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2009, 06:55:48 PM »

I don't trust it  Wink
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2009, 07:49:06 AM »

neither did i hahahaha

but apparently its said to work on 3.2U for sure, so im guessing the info round up is starting to show progress..... hummm interesting Wink 
« Last Edit: April 06, 2009, 07:50:59 AM by Snipes101 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: