Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 05:27:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Spring Break  (Read 5574 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« on: March 19, 2009, 04:15:38 PM »

Hey how is yalls spring breaks if you got em.

Mine absolutely sucks cant do s**t cont get out of the house girlfriend brokeup with me after a week and just so much other s**t. I wish i had a car and a bunch of cds so i could get my friends together and we just drive around the state for the summer that would be sweet but break just sucks.

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2009, 05:07:47 PM »

Wow, sorry dude. I thought I had it bad, but apparently not! Yea, my Spring Break is in a week. Still 4 more days of school till break (starts next Thursday) Sad But I plan to hang out with my girlfriend, go down to Utah and see my mom, get a job (ha maybe), get a car (possibly), hang with my girlfriend (that's #1 on my list lol), built a computer, and just hang out with my friends and spend money. I'm just recovering from a cold, so hopefully I can get rid of that.

That reminds me of a girl a few months ago that I dated for exactly 5 days, then she broke up with me. Sucked hard. But hey, now I'm dating her sister ironically, which is going GREATLY. She's a TON better than her sister. Funnier, hotter, more down-to-earth. Oh, and she's a cheerleader  Cool

Check out my Myspace while being bored: www.myspace.com/coburn1016
« Last Edit: March 19, 2009, 05:10:02 PM by Coburn » Logged

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2009, 09:24:00 PM »

lol man my friends are crazy this weekend prolly gonna party yay .

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2009, 10:13:25 PM »

Grats! My pops wouldn't let me party... Too many booze and dirty *vagina*...

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2009, 07:02:36 AM »

What the **** is a  Spring Break

"Damn kids and there Music"

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2009, 06:57:26 PM »

lol party sucked it was last night lol it sucked bad only 5 people was there and it was at my friends so we just sat around playing cards bullshiting and had a few "games" lol.

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »

Hey how is yalls spring breaks if you got em.

Mine absolutely sucks cant do s**t cont get out of the house girlfriend brokeup with me after a week and just so much other s**t. I wish i had a car and a bunch of cds so i could get my friends together and we just drive around the state for the summer that would be sweet but break just sucks.

Sounds like me last year, senior year, I had a smoking hot girlfriend and during spring break I had a feeling something wasnt right and come to find out she had another bf, and I was just her night time/ in school bf... WTF

Grats! My pops wouldn't let me party... Too many booze and dirty *vagina*...
Thats why you wrap it before you tap it. Wink its good to know and party with alot of people, its fun and you get to know a lot of people. Not to mention its funny as hell seeing people everywhere you go.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »

Thats why you wrap it before you tap it. Wink its good to know and party with alot of people, its fun and you get to know a lot of people. Not to mention its funny as hell seeing people everywhere you go.
I refuse to tap it before I wrap it. I always say WYW... Wrap you whacker. Still doesn't matter for my dad.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: