Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:50:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need help in C4D  (Read 9199 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: February 11, 2009, 12:17:22 PM »

Sooo I have to make a Zune for class and if I don't do it by next week today or friday....I don't get the credits... :/ I just need help extruding a square hole or something where the screen should be. I can't figure it out for the life of me...if someone could write me a little tut that would be awesome  Grin

Edit*
This is what I have so far.

« Last Edit: February 11, 2009, 12:38:43 PM by InsaneTrout » Logged

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 05:44:44 PM »

Do what you did for the click wheel thing...

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 12:06:53 PM »

Do what you did for the click wheel thing...

I didn't extrude it or anything though :/ that's just a whole dif piece I want to try Booleans but I don't know how to do multiple Booleans on one object and make them stay when I delete the Booleans....

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 03:19:40 PM »

That sucks really bad, cause I don't have an answer to that Sad

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2009, 02:51:51 PM »

That sucks really bad, cause I don't have an answer to that Sad

ok hopefully you guys like this so far but this is what I have so far :] I'm trying to work on my lighting and stuff too.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2009, 08:58:01 PM »

Very nice dude you so need to place a tut for that, cause i dkn how to do that
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 02:58:06 PM »

Very nice.

I like tacos.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2009, 01:14:27 AM »

Very nice dude you so need to place a tut for that, cause i dkn how to do that

heh thanks Smiley well I can place a tut for the whole HDRI lighting effect but the Zune is unfortunately still isn't done I still have to do the I/O panel on the bottom the AM/FM transmitter pad needs to be fixed the lock swich still needs to be made and the lanyard/key chain thingy still needs to be made and the buttons I think I'm just going to completely redo lol in my opinion they look terrible lol but here it is from a kind of upper angle. by the way it took my 10 min to render this I freaking need a video card lol my chipset isn't doing it lol today it told me that I didn't have enough memory when I was trying to make an abstract pic for a girl I know.andno it doesn't mean my RAM or my HDD because I'v got 3GB RAM and like 60GB hdd and a dual core E2200 lol

by the way this is the tut http://www.tutorialized.com/view/tutorial/Setting-up-a-scene-with-HDRI-Lighting/38073
 I used to like the exact detail. I have C4D R11 so mine came out a little brighter than this guys I think. you can tell his is a little older than mine because his interface is dif than mine and I know his isn't newer lol I've got the newest there is Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: