Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 12:35:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to get a laptop  (Read 12150 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: February 01, 2009, 09:22:34 PM »

Laptops are still way over priced. I am still for desktops. for $1k, you can get a $15k laptop in a desktop form. It's much cheaper.

Lol i can config a laptop that is 4k and can destroy a 2k desktop in benchmarks and versatility. Sorry but if you want a laptop and dont want it for gaming go to bestbuy or circuit city or something and pick up one of their cheap ones it'll run just fine.

EDIT: i cant build a laptop that competes with something with quad graphics cards and 8 gbs of ram and thats skimping on a lot of stuff to config a desktop for 2k.

yeah but I'm not looking just for any cheap laptop is the thing. I'm looking for something that'll play full 1080P HD movies and has a lot of space to put all my movies,music,pics etc etc  I mean a 1080P movie is like 10gb and up each and I have like 2 gb of pics and like 40gb of music already and there would still be more to come and that's not including the OS size and apps like photoshop is like a couple gb and I'm looking for something I can hook up to my Sony Bravia Downstairs and watch in full screen 1080P with no glitches or anything and it's got to be very portable.....like with my desktop I have to unhook everything and lug it up and down stairs and it's just too tedious to take places I  want what I have in my pc right now....just in a very simple portable version for cheap

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: