Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 08:24:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wii Softmod Help  (Read 3881 times)
sethyyy
« on: January 23, 2009, 07:16:10 AM »

So I'm really about to pull my hair out.

I successfully installed the Homebrew Channel ( which I was pretty proud of ). The version of Wii Gator I have won't load any backups ( I obviously have to install cIOS ). The problem is that no matter what WAD I try to install, it always returns the -2011 error! For every single one! Is there a place I can find all the files in one and correctly structured so that I can just put it on the SD card. The only problem I think I could be having is that maybe the files I have are incorrect. It's very frustrating! I just need to get my Wii to play backups... a simple task you'd think  Undecided
realg123
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2009, 10:27:31 AM »

I was having the exact same problem.
REad this:
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=2599.0
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 02:41:32 PM »

1. load cIOS installer (will Fail)
reboot Wii
2. load custom WM  and Install ISO16 It Should install  then install the cios_fix (that should install to)
Reboot Wii again
3. run cIOS installer (should fully install this time)
4. If it's not working
Load the WAD manager and Install cios_fix(hope that it installs)  Then do the cIOS installer

make sure you follow my How to Burn Wii games as well

you need to set a 249 on the game before burning it.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: