Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 08:02:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New motherboard from HP?  (Read 5335 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: January 16, 2009, 01:31:20 AM »

Ok so a while back I saw on Yahoo's front page, you know how they used to have those like five news things that would go by in a slide show thing well one time I got on and it said something about a 32 Core processor from Intel and then led my to a page that talked about a new type of motherboard that didn't require ram and othe things. I can't find it and I'm pretty sure it said it was being made by HP I'm looking everywhere but I can't find it :/ does anyone know where I could look for it besides HP's site I already tried everywhere there. I wanted to show my older bro and it's really bugging me that I can't.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2009, 09:10:43 AM »

all computers require RAM
they ALWAYS will

they would have to be a fundamental change in the way of computing to build a computer without RAM, and HP wouldnt be deisngin it, i can guarantee that!

they could have a PC with ram intergrated, but that kinda sucks, but it also sounds like an HP thing to do
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2009, 09:55:06 PM »

all computers require RAM
they ALWAYS will

they would have to be a fundamental change in the way of computing to build a computer without RAM, and HP wouldnt be deisngin it, i can guarantee that!

they could have a PC with ram intergrated, but that kinda sucks, but it also sounds like an HP thing to do

No trust me it's gonna come I just can't remember what it was called. but it was on one of those daily news things on yahoo

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2009, 10:41:23 PM »

Yea i really don't see that happening   Wink that's like saying  i am building a New Mobo that does not need a power supply.  Tongue
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2009, 11:36:08 PM »

i am building a New Mobo that does not need a power supply.
Funny story about that  Grin

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2009, 12:22:27 PM »

Yea i really don't see that happening   Wink that's like saying  i am building a New Mobo that does not need a power supply.  Tongue

Hey now anything cnn happen,even a ,motherboard that doesn't need ram  Tongue as for the mobo not needing a power supply.....ummmm.....that might take a long time ha ha Wink well...unless they integrate it with a very tiny nuclear reactor or something  Wink Cheesy but that I don't think will happen lol

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: