Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 03:57:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Real men go HARD!  (Read 14888 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 05:12:16 PM »

Roughly about a month, but dont send it in at this time if you do find one cause itll take like 6-8 weeks my friends still waiting for his, he sent it in on november 28th and still is waiting for it but they sent him his game back so he knows they have it.

I like tacos.

Splortched
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2009, 01:34:52 AM »

I agree with softmod. In some shape or form, your probably going to have to muck around with some code, whether it's pre-written or not. The simplest form right now is the firmware update, and the most complicated is installing a chip and then messing with dashboards.
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2009, 02:02:24 AM »

i took ur advice, and also factored in a little realism. turns out there's a bunch on dudes on the mod circuit ready to do some "surgery" that's quite affordable. now i know taking ur box to a mod shop goes against everything this forum stands for, lol, but i know when to admit that i can't do it by myself. so i took mine to a store and they did their little thing and kept the warranty seal and all intact. cost me CDN$30 and overall, im very pleased. ive been using no name brand disks and they've been working very well for backed up games. the only problem is that i need an HDD cuz replaying all the levels from Prince of Persia is getting a little too much, hehe. i figure when funds permit, ill get myself some other toys to mess around with but for now, experience is the way to go. too bad zzK doesn't live in my hood.

Splortched
« Reply #18 on: March 05, 2009, 03:17:06 AM »

Nah. Follow my guide here: http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=2672.0

You don't really need any experience... just google and some sense.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: