Softmod Depot
April 20, 2024, 12:16:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: More and More Anime  (Read 17455 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2008, 12:32:15 PM »

completely, its why i wipe my drives every week, and when im done with a harddrive i take it apart and burn the disc (actually thats partly cuase im a pyromaniac....) but yeah, i also built a purge device (from a few high power magnets) that can wipe my computer with a pass over in about 10 secs, not the best way since its still recoverable BUT its very very hard and requires tons of equipment

I've heard of a program that you can setup where you send at text message to you computer to wipe it self out. Don't wat situation that would be good for though?? lol
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2008, 03:15:46 PM »

All i can do is laugh out loud  Wink
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2008, 05:13:03 PM »

All i can do is laugh out loud  Wink

ill be laughing if you go to jail to!
Wink the real funny thing is i dont do anything blatantly illegal! the stuff i do is shady i guess would be the right world, on the cutting edge of legallity
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2008, 06:57:17 PM »

GamezR2EZ
you really don't know anything about illegal  So i guess i'll brake it down for you.

1. it's not illegal to have a Backup of a DVD/Games

2. it IS illegal to Sell or trade Backup games/DVDs

3. a torrent is like the worlds Best Loop whole as No one is FULLY giveing or selling any illegal copy rights

if you know anything about torrents Know this, when seeding torrents you seed Parts of a whole and Not the whole.

I can work up to a COP tell him i am downloading a Movie off a torrent and Even have him come over and Watch and STILL he could not take me to jail.

seeing as i been downloading movies and games for over the past 13 years I think i know what i am doing LOL, And if you Think that website with the Tv shows is illegal  Sorry but think again.

i am 100% sure that site will go down in a year or two just like all the other sites.

The Stupidity of this conversation  has really gone to far i would say, I really could care less of what you do or Think about anything on the Net
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #19 on: November 04, 2008, 09:11:25 PM »

I can work up to a COP tell him i am downloading a Movie off a torrent and Even have him come over and Watch and STILL he could not take me to jail.

you my friend might actually be dumber than a brick

and bragging about how long you have been committing crimes is just stupid

but i do fully agree with one thing you said zzk

The Stupidity of this conversation  has really gone to far i would say, I really could care less of what you do or Think about anything on the Net

if anyone would like to know the truth about whats legal and not, instead of listening to some rantings, you can start with the DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT and go from there to accompanying copyright laws (FEDERAL LAWS, not state meaning all states follow THESE rules)

EDIT: well i am going to have to imortalize one thing
seeing as i been downloading movies and games for over the past 13 years I think i know what i am doing
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 09:19:37 PM by GamezR2EZ » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 04, 2008, 11:34:49 PM »

just because you think you know everything on the so called MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT  that does not say anything about being illegal to have a Copy of a Movie or Game, End of Story, and on top of that the page is not 100% right.

I am Sorry that your So Blind and Scarred Shirtless to even try and download a Movie or Tv show.

and just Quoting me is Not really helping your case  Wink

just to try and End this s**t, I'll say that Yes your Right and 99% of all the users on the Net are Wrong, and will be placed in jail for being wrong.

I guess we better start making some New Jails seeing as 99% of the USA downloads So called illegal stuff.

EDIT..
the True irony of this all is your Talking about illegal downloads is Bad on a MODDING site  Tongue

EDIT2....
Oyea i forgot I J-walk  a lot to So i guess i'm just a Bad... Boy LOL
« Last Edit: November 04, 2008, 11:55:17 PM by zzk2001 » Logged
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2008, 02:24:01 PM »

as long as you have proof of purchase of the original, they can not do anything to you if you d/l a movie, if your so tight ass about it, go buy a movie, return it and keep the receipt then you can d/l the movie "legally" since oyu have your proof of purchase.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2008, 05:51:30 PM »

as long as you have proof of purchase of the original, they can not do anything to you if you d/l a movie, if your so tight ass about it, go buy a movie, return it and keep the receipt then you can d/l the movie "legally" since oyu have your proof of purchase.

these are the untruths that people make up to justify downloading things

and as i have said before i could care less what anyone does, just dont spread around pointless nonsense about downloading being "legal"

and if you think it is legal at least show proof (a law, court case, ect ect) just show something to back up your claims

and zzk, i never said i didnt download movies, all i was saying is i am careful so as not to get caught and have my internet downed or worse

although i find it easier to rip and convert my own dvd's rather than download, its just more practical
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2008, 08:40:59 PM »

i really don't care anymore and i am not going to keep going back and  forth on some dumb s**t.

it's as bad as some one say 360 is better then PS3 or  PS3 is better then 360   the On going Bull s**t will never end.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: