Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 04:59:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: memory card trouble... :'(  (Read 5025 times)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2008, 12:05:01 PM »

Okay, I have a 8gb Sony Memory Stick Pro Duo and it has worked well until last night. I formatted it using the PSP and after about 1 minute of formatting, It gave me an error saying format failed. I rebooted, and now the PSP doesn't turn on with the memory card inserted. The memory card LED blinks for a while then it just blinks every .5th of a second. I spent good money for this and I really don't want it to break. Thanks for your help.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2008, 08:44:31 PM »

Try Memory Stick Tool v1.0
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1531

or when one of my psp sticks f-ed up i start up this program
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1075
then inserted the messed up stick, and it fix the problem idk if i work for u just another suggestion  Smiley

hope one of the two work Grin
« Last Edit: October 14, 2008, 07:52:40 PM by Snipes101 » Logged
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2008, 09:39:27 AM »

unfortunately, my PSP wont even read the card so that cancels out using the PSP to repair it... I believe that maybe i could plug it in to a card reader and reformat it using windows I will post back after I do this for the results
thanks anyways

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2008, 04:48:01 PM »

It didn't work Sad, the pc didn't even read the card. It just said please insert drive in to drive x:/ where x is the drive letter....

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2008, 07:52:14 PM »

It didn't work Sad, the pc didn't even read the card. It just said please insert drive in to drive x:/ where x is the drive letter....

Oh man dude that sucks try, putting it in other PSP's and try that trick it told u about with a working PSP
or when one of my psp sticks f-ed up i start up this program
http://www.psp-hacks.com/file/1075
then inserted the messed up stick, and it fix the problem idk if i work for u just another suggestion  Smiley

Good luck bro, hope u can fix it or replace it Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: