Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 07:29:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I think im leaving SMDepot...  (Read 16134 times)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2008, 01:44:53 PM »

It's hard guys. I work non stop and don't have much time to spend on other things. I'm racking my brain trying to figure out what to do here, but it's hard.

Regarding traffic and new users, if we continually post new tutorials and news, we'll get related traffic. Feel free to expand what we cover to anything. You don't have to limit it to just computers and consoles. Just keep it legal and clean. Like for me... I love music and guitar, we should have a music section if other people like it too. Stuff like that.

And for those who thought I died... not yet. I'm good to go, just hella busy.

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2008, 01:46:41 PM »

hahaha i hear you, then you should let some one you trust update and make the changes  Wink
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2008, 07:14:36 PM »

Feel free to expand what we cover to anything. You don't have to limit it to just computers and consoles. Just keep it legal and clean. Like for me... I love music and guitar, we should have a music section if other people like it too. Stuff like that.

Once i get a new car, this will be one of the few places that I post updates to the progress I make on it.

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 14, 2008, 04:56:12 PM »

I've seen some wicked cool photoshop skills in this form. Let's build a new layout. Start posting some mock ups, I prefer the same width, get supa creative and I can then HTML / CSS it and it can be our new home.

I was serious too, I think we should expand what we do here, We can talk about anything, write tutorials on anything, just be a repository for everything. It would be awesome.

What do you guys think? Any takers?

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 12:27:33 AM »

Lol heres a hole tread dedicated to it lol
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=2476.0

check out my designs bro and tell me wat you think?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: