Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 03:46:18 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Domain 10$ a Year, no contract  (Read 5290 times)
GamezR2EZ
« on: August 28, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »

Google has domain names for 10$ that run through GoDaddy eNom and some other sites, its ten dollars a year, with no commitment so if you dont want to renew after a year, then you dont have to

BUT the nice thing about this is you can use google services, so if you are looking for an account and domain just for mail to sound more professional, for instance

Man names Joe Smith wants an email address for his company ContractingLicense and the domain is available, he can go through google and have emails sent to JoeSmith@ContractingLicense.com and check his email in GMail with a 7gb inbox no extra cost! He doesnt have to pay anything monthly or yearly, unless he wants to renew his domain name. and he has to host NOTHING locally or at a hosting site, google will do that for him.

Anyway, its the cheapest best thing i could find thought i would pass it on
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2008, 08:36:44 PM »

+1 for that. I've been looking for a cheapy host for awhile... Thnx!

mod skwod
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2008, 09:42:04 PM »

not trying to steal your thunder but hostway will let you register for $7 a year,ive been using them for a few years now.
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 10:41:02 PM »

phoo

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2008, 02:19:18 PM »

not trying to steal your thunder but hostway will let you register for $7 a year,ive been using them for a few years now.

yeah but you can use gmail with this hosting site Wink
this means you dont have to have a mial server set up
mod skwod
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2008, 05:19:11 PM »

i never paid attention to most features,ill have to investigate.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: