Softmod Depot
April 17, 2024, 09:07:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Unbricking help?  (Read 6170 times)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: August 20, 2008, 04:57:52 PM »

Ok, I have the pandora battery and a 1gb pro duo. My PSP is completely bricked so i cant access it and ive been using vista. I used the tutorial that ZZK has to make the magic memory stick (put the premade files in, then run the program and select IPL only), but that doesnt work for some reason nothing pops up. The only thing that happens is when i put my stick in and batery and hold L, the WLAN  and the memorystick LEDs light up and blink forever. nothing else happens, ive tried the power on hollding up, triangle, left, down, right, L (like i said makes them blink but nothing comes up), and R. My idea is that I formatted it using vista FAT32 and im using a card reader... It might be just FAT or might not work with card reader tho I am using the newest version posted by zzk today, but I dont know. Please help me.
Art2Fly

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2008, 04:11:33 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMxvSVjKeZM

use that video to make a Magic memoryStick and Use the files that come with it =)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2008, 04:55:03 PM »

thats what i did zzk, everything to the letter..... but i may have it figured out if your not the admin of the computer will it be impossible to write the ipl?

All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2008, 10:28:34 PM »

No , On Vista you Must be Admin to wright IPL.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2008, 12:00:49 AM »

OK a really stupid thing you can try if you AREN'T an admin...
1. You can try going to the welcome screen, hitting CTRL+ALT+DEL and the user name being Administrator, no password
2. Get on the computer when the an ADMIN is on and set your account to admin
3. use Ophcrack

i like ophcrack...
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2008, 10:45:00 AM »

yeah, but im on vista... will that work on vista?

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2008, 01:18:29 PM »

did you try...
why dont you try it
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: