Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 04:59:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Selling a set of Boyd Coddington Rims and need help  (Read 3298 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2008, 08:15:55 PM »

Ok so my uncle has a set of Boyd Coddinton rims,They are about 17" and of course four of them but anyways my uncle has given me the chance to earn half and maybe 75% of the profit because he's cool like that lol umm anyways I need to find a place to sell them.They we're purchased for what he said $8,000 and my uncle would like to sell them for %2,000.I would much appreciate it if anyone could help or if you would like to buy them. contact me at Socalhalodude@hotmail.com

thanks

----------------
Now playing: Boys Like Girls - Learning To Fall
via FoxyTunes
« Last Edit: July 20, 2008, 11:57:33 PM by InsaneTrout » Logged

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2008, 09:16:22 PM »

first you will have to be specific by saying lug pattern and offset and what years they fit on for lamen people, also pictures would help. I would try craigslist and ebay. also maybe a local car show or two.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2008, 10:42:25 PM »

first you will have to be specific by saying lug pattern and offset and what years they fit on for lamen people, also pictures would help. I would try craigslist and ebay. also maybe a local car show or two.

Mmmmk I'lltry to get the specs as soon as possible,also anyone who is reading this theses rims were Personally made by Boyd Coddington himself as a favor,Because my uncle works very successfully in the metal industry  and sells metal material to him.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: