Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 05:59:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBMC SKIN  (Read 7146 times)
realg123
« on: July 02, 2008, 10:25:18 PM »

Hello, I have a question is there any skins such as apple movie trailer for the xbmc. One where you would highlight the movie and the movie description will pop up below. Which is much better then having to press the white button and going to "movie information"
any help would be great. I did search for skins and couldnt find anything close to it. And some skins wouldnt even work on the newest xbmc I have June 30,08
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2008, 02:26:12 AM »

Bro 'apple movie trailer' is an XBMC script that allow you to play movie trailers from the Apple web site on the xbox. So no, that is not a skin. And yes highlighting the Movie 'white button' then 'Movie Information' is the best way to get the "Description" in my opinion. And besides all the skin/themes that can be found for XBMC is all ready on your XBMC; just go to XBMC live place

and go to the black market

and all the skins/themes are their for download lol  Grin
« Last Edit: July 03, 2008, 02:30:21 AM by Snipes101 » Logged
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2008, 06:17:52 AM »

Yea but i am getting sick of waitting for Ex   Undecided they told us it would be out this Year  BUT i think it's going to be around X-mas time.
realg123
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2008, 01:37:23 PM »

thanks, but i know its a script, i wanted to know if there is a skin similar to it.
Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2008, 03:56:30 PM »

I got a question: I have an old version of XBMC, and the only reason is that when I install a new one, all my extensions are gone. I mean like when you click Games, it doesn't go into Games, you have to reset the paths to everything (again). How can I fix this little hassle?

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2008, 07:20:08 PM »

thanks, but i know its a script, i wanted to know if there is a skin similar to it.

No, not that i know of; but you can go through the black market and check
they have all the skins their  Wink

I got a question: I have an old version of XBMC, and the only reason is that when I install a new one, all my extensions are gone. I mean like when you click Games, it doesn't go into Games, you have to reset the paths to everything (again). How can I fix this little hassle?

Upgrade: Backup the XBMC/UserData folder(and scripts). Transfer whole XBMC folder to Xbox. Overwrite UserData folder with your backed up copy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: