Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 06:27:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Automatic Graphics Program  (Read 4000 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« on: June 24, 2008, 01:06:57 AM »

Is it possible to make a script/program for ex. Photoshop to open a PSD file and alter it self to what i type in a script/program box (ex.Bottom) where it would type the persons name, then it takes the picture and  place it in place and then finally saves it ready for print. Then repeat the process for the other pictures. So i don't have to go through the trouble of opening and placing each picture and text etc. Get me, sort of like an automated name & picture filler and it saves the finial out come.

So i just wanna know if theirs a program or is it possible for me to write up a script like that?
Any help would be nice

Thanks Snipes Grin

Something like what microsoft mail merge does

___Name_______________Team__________________Picture
1. John Smith                      HeadHogs                             HH1001.jpg  [...]
2. Mike Smith                      HeadHogs                             HH1002.jpg  [...]
3. Josh Smith                      HeadHogs                             HH1003.jpg  [...]

« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 02:19:45 AM by Snipes101 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: