Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 02:09:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need Help On Call Of Duty 4  (Read 5360 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: June 19, 2008, 01:29:54 AM »

ok so I'm on the mission where you have to assassinate that one dude and run to the extraction point well I assassinated the guy with like no problems but it's getting to the extraction point part that is killing me.I'm playing on the hardest level there is so I got grenades coming at me from like all directions I've got dogs after me and wherever I go my dumb ass guy keeps following me making them shoot and throw grenades even more at me.It's really pissing me off I mean I must have tried at least thirty times before I said screw it I'll attempt it another day.So if anyone has any good tip please please please help.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 01:31:42 AM by InsaneTrout » Logged

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2008, 03:31:03 AM »

take your time, there is no rush. sneaking around the right side is what i did, but watch out, as the dogs usually come when you get to the vehicles to your right.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2008, 05:35:53 PM »

yeah I've tried that like a bazillion times but I either get grenaded or the dogs come so I found the sneaking around the left building is the easiest way to stay alive after you kill all the guys that come out of the chopper.I tend to try and stay in the buses on the right side since the camo I have on only half works  but sometimes I get assassinated by some guy that just happens to be checking my bush ha ha.any who then I have the problem with the guys that drop down from where I start at that part so I try to stay back and kill them first but that never works I en up getting shot to hell or blown to hell with a grenade lol. and I never really try to rush I try to wait it out a bit but I can't because of the nades an stuff.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »

stay back but never stay still and sooner or later you will make it, took me a couple times to get it.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2008, 01:19:06 AM »

stay back but never stay still and sooner or later you will make it, took me a couple times to get it.

ok I'm trusting you on this lol Grin

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: