Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 03:26:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bluetooth Phone adapter  (Read 5376 times)
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: June 01, 2008, 09:11:48 PM »

Does anybody know if there are any driver that you can download to make a phone with a mini usb with bluetooth a bluetooth dongle or something?
I was just thinking and I thought that it would be kinda cool to be able to manipulate a phone with those kind of capabilities like that.I've tried goggling it but have come up with no results.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2008, 09:16:35 PM »

i know my phone can, its a PDA\Smartphone though

mabye its the type of phone you have is why you cant

i connect mine through activesync, and its actually recognized as a external bluetooth dongle

i have At&t Tilt
flashed with Dutty's last rom and latest radio
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2008, 02:42:35 AM »

bluetooth adaptors are cheap though, mine only cost $9.99 at walmart.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2008, 08:20:49 AM »

lol yeah i have one too
mine was 15 i think, but i bought a special one so i could hook up the wiimotes to my computer
InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2008, 11:07:23 AM »

i know my phone can, its a PDA\Smartphone though

mabye its the type of phone you have is why you cant

i connect mine through activesync, and its actually recognized as a external bluetooth dongle

i have At&t Tilt
flashed with Dutty's last rom and latest radio

hmm well I have a T-mobile Dash It's got the whole shabangabang.Bluetooth,Wi-FI,etc.etc. but I have windows Vista so I connect through like Windows Mobile center or something like that and it doesnt say anything about it being able to be a dongle.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2008, 10:04:39 PM »

mine isnt special and everything bluetooth i have has been able to link to it. ps3 controllers, headphones, phone, headset.

InsaneTrout
Talented Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2008, 10:21:18 PM »

yeah I wanted to link it to a Lego project in Robotics in class but you like have to do custom coding and such which I don't know how to do so I said blow it off lol.We had theses nxt Lego kits which I guess cost like $300 a pop and there was about 10 kits they all had bluetooth on em and with certain nokia phones and stuff you could control the robot you build with java scripting stuff which would go through the bluetooth on the phone to the robot and control it and make it do what ever it can do lol.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: