Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 03:25:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: i eBayed me some xboxes  (Read 10693 times)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2008, 03:10:57 PM »

ok well i figured since this thread is already here... Wink
i wrote up there that i bought a 500gb and xbox with 2 controllers for 88$ shipped
i ended up putting 10 more in the xbox cuase the controllers were bad so i had to grab 2 more
so all in all i had around $100 in the xbox TOTAL

Check it OUT
65 bucks aint a bad deal, being all profit and i just put some time into it is all

i was only hoping for 150$ and i pay shipping, but in any case with all good comes bad stuff
the kid that bought it i swear must have been 12, he is all kinds of annoying. i originally built the xbox FOR him (never again, never again) and he BACKED OUTA THE FREAKIN' DEAL! it was going to be he buys the xbox for 150 i pay shipping, and he gets whatever apps he wants on it. and i configure it correctly (partition wise and all) not a bad deal i dont think, i still would have profited and he would have made out well
but NOOOO he keeps and more and more stuff finally i tell him how its going to go down and he says "well i guess i wont buy it"

so i set up an auction and HE BIDS AND WINS IT.... for 30 more than originally agreed upon. :| to quote jim carry 'LAWHOSAHURRR' what a moron. in any case the auction is for what its for, i did not expect that he would THEN make demands about the xbox

"Ok i want 2-3 day shipping
These apps
blah blah blah blah blah
and a memory card"

i said i wont do anything till im paid, so he FINALLY pays me and guess what? im not doing any of the crap he asked for cuase he was just that annoying. and im a good seller for anyone else i would have accommodated them on the apps and things, but for him, he is getting what is listed on teh auction, if he dont like it i dont care i got paid AND as far as ebay is concerned i was in teh right, i sent him what was listed

ugghhh anyway, why couldnt one of you guys have bought it Wink

in any case im outa the xbox game after that one, i got one in my room for movies and thats it for me

i now sell Wii's with this modification, i use it on mine all the time, a one time solder plug'n'play modchip solution w00t

k so im at the doctors again and he should be back anytime so ima go now

until next time
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2008, 05:43:25 PM »

wow, must have had some trouble with his momie! LOL anyway as long as you make a buck the rest, don't matter is my selling method.

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: