Softmod Depot
April 25, 2024, 10:12:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Emu's...... opinions... comments.....  (Read 11478 times)
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2008, 04:56:35 PM »

Shocked Shocked
wow thanks for all the info guys!!!

well satan....i love my 360 so much....that i could bring myself to mod it....atleast not at the price i paid for it....maybe in 4-5years.....and as long as 60% of the n64 games play on my xbox ill be in heaven....its just that right now all i have is nes and snes on my xbox....ive downloaded gameboy/gameboy color/gameboy advance......and sega master/32x......but the two of them...arnt as high on the list like n64.....any sudjestions on emu's for them?!?!

all you guys rock...thanks ot the sharing of information....ive been able to do things i couldnt have done on my own.....thank you all!

Sorry about that, 360 controller. Drivers are on the official MS site. Works mint.

also

ok has anyone heard of emu's for the xbox from

-dreamcast
-playstation
-saturn
-neo-geo cd
-atari jaguar
-atari jaguar cd

also.....n00b question.....not that you would do this...this is just hypotheitical...would you go to blockbuster and join there gaming club $30 a month and a game a day

or is there a way to download them online? cause alot of my fav torrent sites have shut down in the last few days.....any help would be super!!!! Huh

Check IRC channels. Packetnews.com was an alright search engine but it won't search Fservs (as far as I know, I haven't used it in a year or more) which is how a lot of them are shared. Piratebay has quite a few rom sets, I picked up a great Nintendo pack on there that had GBA, GB, NES, SNES and N64.
« Last Edit: April 01, 2008, 04:59:29 PM by SatanX » Logged
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: