Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 05:41:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MGS Portable OPS oh yeah!  (Read 5246 times)
skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« on: March 23, 2008, 02:23:19 PM »

hey guys, thanks to the great tuts here i have successfully modded my PSP and my cousin's PSP slim to 3.80 m33 FW, and they are working great. so thanks for that. i got MGS portable OPS and loved it so i got portable OPS PLUS. the online mode is great but ive got this question. how can i get more characters. i mean all the opposing teams have cool looking dudes with like super health and im stuck with dingos and stuff with baby HP. so yeah for anyone one who knows what to do for Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops Plus (+) in order to get more characters for online mode, please let me know thanks.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2008, 07:53:45 PM »

play the game??

I like tacos.

skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2008, 10:46:42 AM »

oh dear sir, i have tried.

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 03, 2008, 09:46:42 PM »

umm download a save off of a site

I like tacos.

Coburn
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 03, 2008, 10:44:15 PM »

Good point man, downloaded saves are the best!!!

skip2mylou
Sr. Modder

no wall is safe...

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2008, 12:12:54 PM »

ooh game cheats... interesting. im sure that would its just that, i just don't know what the process is. i mean all the online player have their little squads of players and i just don't know how they got there. u know what it *could* be, i haven't beaten the training ops on hard mode, maybe i need to do that first...

EDIT

figured it out, it turns out i just needed to google the right question. anyways, apparently all that needs to be done is that characters have to be imported from the players gamesave of the prequel game MGS: Portable Ops (no plus). then the characters will be accessible in creating teams for campaign and online gameplay. all good, ive got the prequel, oh yeah, i beat it, and got some characters. so it time for skip-o to ago go. thanks for putting up with my corny-nooby-ness, and thanks for all the advice fellas.
« Last Edit: April 04, 2008, 08:41:14 PM by skip2mylou » Logged

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: