Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 08:14:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Donations  (Read 5993 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: January 11, 2006, 06:45:03 AM »

SMD should Make a List of ppl who have donated to SMDepot

starting with Me =) 

just gave SMDepot $10 today  i know it's not much But i am trying to save for a New PC =)
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

:\/: Proud Sweat Shop Owner :\/:

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 08:54:37 AM »

That's an excellent Idea, And Soft Mod Depot thanks you, since your part of it, you'd know... Goes twards hosting / domains costs for renewals. Good man, When I get a chance, I'll start working on a list. Thanks Z.

kingyiff
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 09:13:41 AM »

You guys are making me feel like a freeloader or something. Smiley jp

I need to gather up some money and send it to you SMD when i get a chance. Seeing as i love this place and i ... i would not want to see something happen to it!
Boost
Softmod Elite
Administrator
Sr. Modder

yeah, we can do that

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2006, 10:45:00 AM »

I have a confession......... I've never donated Sad
but I mail ppl PC parts and ummm stuff

I like stuff

oh well, it's the thought that counts

BOOST

Sig Built by BOOST

SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2006, 12:22:43 PM »

LOL you guys shouldn't be donating.. those that use our downloads and use hours of our help should donate, because it goes twards paying the bills. Jebus asked me today... "financially, how do you do with the site", im paraphrasing, "do you make a profit, break even, etc...?" Honest answer is... none of the above, i pay money out of my pocket to keep this place up and running, but it's okay, You guys do an ass load of work helping people... NO DONATIONS FROM YOU. Just those that like and benefit from our services may donate if they feel so inclined. Smiley

TomSRT4
« Reply #5 on: January 17, 2006, 03:19:59 PM »

SMD somthing you could also consider is Under ppls user names you could change them from Full Member to "Supporting Memeber" or something to that affect.. just an idea
SMD
Administrator
Administrator
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2006, 09:25:52 AM »

The status over on the right "full member" and the others are actually determined by your post #. I have a record of all donations and I would be happy to post that list. My only hesitation is the fact that It might make people cocky. While we do appreciate the donations (because it helps keep this place "alive"), It is not a cause for clout. It does not gain you OP's in the channel. With that said, i'll get right on that list. I'd prefer not to change the status of our "full members" or whatever if I can help it. I don't see that being a good thing. All are equals regardless of how much money you throw in.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2006, 10:28:35 AM »

Very Ture Smd me Myself i only did it Cuz i was bored One day and thout you could Use some Money =)

Hell i would give you 1,000$$$ if i could But Money Does not Like me in that Way LOL

Only 10$ sould give you Thax =)

20$ a pat on the back

30$ UH good job =)

40$ Sweet Man

over 100$ Wtf you Nuts LOL
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: