Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 12:14:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: More trouble then its worth.  (Read 5518 times)
Killakia
« on: February 08, 2008, 05:44:05 AM »

I sware moding this xbox for a friend is more trouble then its worth. Now I need to go out and buy and SATA to IDE convertor. I think I need to talk to him about how much he is going to pay me LOL
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 01:02:17 PM »

lol yea you should not Mod for ppl  Unless you know for 100% it's going to be easy for you =)

my price is

20$ Softmod + all Emus/Roms

50$ softmod + all Emus/Roms + Bigger HDD/with whatever games i have or Movies they wont

time spent  4mins for softmod + emus/roms  about 10-15 mins for softmod + HDD but then the hole copying over movies or Games take alittle time But i just copy every thing all at once =)
Killakia
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2008, 01:32:02 PM »

He is a good guy and does not think about droping a couple of hundred for something. I told him to pay me what he thought was fair. I first told him 20 then he said said that was to low for what he wants. Plus I'm doing it for the fun and expreince. Maybe I can talk a couple of other people in getting theirs moded and allowing me to do it for them.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 08, 2008, 05:52:53 PM »

yeah i charge on how hard it is to mod and how expencive the hd is.
whatever the hdd costed me i add 20 and fir softmod and games i have a rate
but for extra difficuilt things tell the guy and explain him what the prob is and charge him...

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2008, 10:37:58 PM »

i charge 10 bucks for basic softmod with xbmc 360 or if they want a bigger drive they tell me how big or i just get an 80gig thats 70 bucks comes with xbmc 360 and a few extras like dvd2xbox and a few little things i found out to not allow acces to mess with partition c or the dash folder without the password.

I like tacos.

SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2008, 11:11:35 AM »

lol yea you should not Mod for ppl  Unless you know for 100% it's going to be easy for you =)

my price is

20$ Softmod + all Emus/Roms

50$ softmod + all Emus/Roms + Bigger HDD/with whatever games i have or Movies they wont

time spent  4mins for softmod + emus/roms  about 10-15 mins for softmod + HDD but then the hole copying over movies or Games take alittle time But i just copy every thing all at once =)

I charge the same pretty much where I live. Some people *female dog* but I point out that tracking down Splinter Cell, a memory card, and splicing a cord to connect the memory card to the PC is worth more than 20 bucks. And the 40-50 for a new HDD is pretty fair too.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: