Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 07:53:53 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Customizing XBMC sources  (Read 4200 times)
ThaDraGun
« on: February 08, 2008, 01:40:47 AM »

I know this isn't a big deal, but I can't figure out why the xbox I'm working on is doing this.
I am trying to customize the different menus so its easier to access. I'm modding a xbox for someone else and I want it to be stupid proof. lol

In the MC360 skin menus(latest version)  this is how I set it up:

MAIN GAMES TAB:   

Games - when I click this it goes directly to /E/Games/
xbox Arcade - when I click this it goes directly to /E/Emulators/
Applications - when I click this I want it to go directly to /E/Apps/  It will not default to this folder!

When I click Applications it just shows all the sources I added Apps, Emulators, Games
I click the Apps folder that is listed and choose set as default like I did for all the other ones it didnt work. If I choose Clear Default.. and try to set it again, it still doesn't work.

Is there any way to fix this manually by altering one of the xbmc files?

Sorry I know it's a dumb question and normally I wouldnt care but I'm doing this for someone thats a lil younger and I want it to easy for him to find everything.
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2008, 05:55:07 PM »

XBMC, is for advance users anyway if you want to do this, you'd be better of just using UnleashX and as they get the use of a softmodded xbox then change to xbmc

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: