Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 08:54:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xecuter 2  (Read 13515 times)
yayaman
« on: January 09, 2008, 04:16:52 PM »

greetings all   new to this bought my son a xbox that has been modded with an xecuter 2 but have no info on any of it dont know how to use it .  dont know about dash board or anything  need help please thanks
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2008, 04:27:44 PM »

ok first off, let me welcome you, you came to the right place
i have first hand knowledge of the Xecuter2 chip, so tell me what you would like to know and i can help

as far as dashboards go, you can start by telling what you have on there (Evox, UnleashX, ect. ect.)
yayaman
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2008, 04:31:16 PM »

wow that was fast  . i have no info dont know how it works   dont know what the buttons are for .  i will get the info when i go home and will get back to you asap  again wow many thanks
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 04:42:31 PM »

Ok well first off Welcome to Softmod Depot.

Well I here a little info on what a dashboard is
 A dashboard is like a OS (ex.Windows) for a computer but in this case an Xbox. Take for example XBMC (Xbox Media Center), one of the most popular dashboards out their. You can change from XBMC to Avalaunch, UnleashX, EvolutionX, UserInterfaceX, MediaXMenu (MXM), and BlackStormX are all like Windows for the xbox. And they'll all boot up when you turn on your xbox if you want them to, all you have to do if change your main dash. Grin
Get me? Wink

And I really don't know much about mod chips so yeah sorry about that.
yayaman
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2008, 05:41:26 PM »

was there a manual for this mod chip ?
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2008, 07:54:42 PM »

not really no, just like all modchips

but you only need to worry about the switch that turns it on and off, everything else really doesnt matter

ohh dont take it on Live, youll get banned
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2008, 10:35:34 PM »

not really no, just like all modchips

but you only need to worry about the switch that turns it on and off, everything else really doesnt matter

ohh dont take it on Live, youll get banned

True that, never take a modded xbox with its mod chip on, online or you'll get banned. Plus it shouldn't let you any way cause of some safety feature.
n33no
« Reply #7 on: January 10, 2008, 03:04:19 PM »

U could try Modchip.com/Xbox/. Hope that helps
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2008, 03:41:11 PM »

wow that was fast  . i have no info dont know how it works   dont know what the buttons are for .  i will get the info when i go home and will get back to you asap  again wow many thanks

lets put it this way, if your xbox isnt broke, do not touch the buttons for the modchip. you could go into unknown places on the modchip and end up erasing it. if it all works that should be good, what would you like to know about a modded xbox?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: