Softmod Depot
April 20, 2024, 08:02:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Poll
Question: Microsoft Hardware.....
Works Best
Works Ok
Sucks
UGGHHH snipes is like a parent Tongue

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your opinion about Miscrosofts Hardware  (Read 13767 times)
GamezR2EZ
« on: January 08, 2008, 01:22:46 PM »

So do we all agree M$ hardware really sucks? not the worst but far from the best?
and shouldnt it work with WINDOWS BETTER?!?!
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2008, 03:38:22 PM »

you are so pathetic:/
wat are you trying to prove?
and what will you gain from what you have proven? an award? certificate?
I mean, you are an adult, you shouldn't even be setting this example.
This sort of things, shouldn't be taken seriously:/

This is what happens, when you spend too much time in forums:/

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 04:06:18 PM »

OMG xino you are the only one that is taking this seriously!
i really dont care, but DUDE lighten up, im on this forum to help and joke, so far i have helped and you take my jokes seriously COME ON!! and you have got to stop trying t oput people down on the web, for one you suck at pwning people, and two its kinda pathetic

and lol you voted Microsoft Hardware is great LOL you obviously have never used any
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2008, 04:08:01 PM »

the 360 harware sucks balls, but besides that, i like everything else that has the m$ logo on it that i own. maybe it because half of it was for free, who knows Smiley

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2008, 06:11:47 PM »

OMG xino you are the only one that is taking this seriously!
i really dont care, but DUDE lighten up, im on this forum to help and joke, so far i have helped and you take my jokes seriously COME ON!! and you have got to stop trying t oput people down on the web, for one you suck at pwning people, and two its kinda pathetic

and lol you voted Microsoft Hardware is great LOL you obviously have never used any
What am i taking seriously? list em!

If you knew I take your cheap jokes seriously, your brain should have told you by now, not to joke with me anymore. As your sense of humour ever told you if I find your jokes not funny or offensive:/

and lol you voted Microsoft Hardware is great LOL you obviously have never used anyIs that another one of your cheap jokes? Seriously, I know when people joke about something, even though I don't find it funny. This comment however seems to be like a diss, and causes me to react and imply to your comment. Then you complain and say I am putting you down and taking that joke seriously.

But you in the other hand are acting stupid! You are definitely acting like Yachi.
How he was too hyped about these forums and sh**. However he has calmed down.
You need to calm down! You are a grown man, act like one!
The purpose of a forum is to communicate. People like you turn it to some sort of community services, where all strangers are friends.
Start making cheap topics such as: "what games should I get", "vote Devil May Cry is better than Ninja Gaiden (or the other round)" "Ms fanboys suck" etc all these sort of bull.
Just like a comment I made about me disliking the 360 features, then a user commented and bite me, I was gonna give him a piece of my mind. But on second though, he is a new user, just another stupid gEEk that trolls on forums and bang all about games 24/7.

No seriously, if you stop using the internet for a week and get back on the internet. You will find out all these things are kids stuff and they don't matter. You go on about you are helping people and what have I done so far?
Let me ask you a question: what do you gain out of helping people for softmodding?
I would help people, but this isn't the place to do it. The only reason why I am still here is to make topics to get people interested in them.

So please reconsider:/

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2008, 06:18:49 PM »

what do you gain out of helping people for softmodding?
I would help people, but this isn't the place to do it. The only reason why I am still here is to make topics to get people interested in them.

what is the point? its to just be nice and help people, i myself help people because it makes me feel good, not just softmodding, but helping them with there cars/pc/tv's/patios..so on. Since when is this site not here to help people? Last i knew that was the purpose of this site was to help people...

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2008, 08:42:17 PM »

guys chill m$ hardware is gay but os=ok exept vista i want to stab vista through the heart and did you know they still make 2000pro but not xp

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

2000pro is still a company standard because it can run on a low system and still have all the security on the internet that windows 98 didnt have, and has all the features of xp except for ui.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 09:04:55 PM »

guys chill m$ hardware is gay but os=ok exept vista i want to stab vista through the heart and did you know they still make 2000pro but not xp

wow man, thats like a good thing to hear from you, you know what youre talking about APPLAUD (seriously i did)

and xino, trust me if you want to make topics interesting THEN YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, seriously, all you do is complain and moan, and ITS HALARIOUS, so yeah you are making topics funnier by talking about it like we care, i find peoples problems try and fix them, and joke the whole time, im sorry IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

lol and yes you are still TRYING (that being the key word) to insult me
But you in the other hand are acting stupid! You are definitely acting like Yachi.

im the exact opposite of hyped up, im chillin at this forum, you my friend, are the one that is seriously taking time to write essays about it telling us what we are doing wrong but never offering to fix it, and i have yet to see you help ANYONE in all your posts, im not claiming that i help everyone, but i offer my knowledge (which i probably got from here to begin with) to people on this forum

i have no need to act "like a man" on the forum, because its impossible, im not ACTING like an anything, im typing words Tongue

so yeah lol im not serious on the web, here is where i joke, and here is where i find a few laughs, and if people wanna make some dumbass topic, BE MY GUEST if i can laugh at it all the better

and dont put down yachi, hes cool, and helps a WHOLE lot more than you ever will, personality aside Wink lol jk man  Cheesy
« Last Edit: January 08, 2008, 09:07:17 PM by GamezR2EZ » Logged
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2008, 09:19:22 PM »

I suggest we add a new option to this poll: Xino's posts do not bring good times to threads. And MS hardware works pretty good for me. The mice do anyways. I've had a few MS mouses mices, and they work awesome. Now the DVD drives they have put in their consoles (not MS, I know) s**t the bed on a regular basis.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2008, 09:27:16 PM »

not to mention they ruin disc right and left if you bearly touch the console, my console took another victim yesterday, guitar hero 3 Cry

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2008, 10:16:16 PM »

I suggest we add a new option to this poll: Xino's posts do not bring good times to threads

done
and i was thinking more about webcams and other stuff like that, a moron can make a mouse
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2008, 03:55:47 AM »

what do you gain out of helping people for softmodding?

what is the point? its to just be nice and help people, i myself help people because it makes me feel good, not just softmodding, but helping them with there cars/pc/tv's/patios..so on. Since when is this site not here to help people? Last i knew that was the purpose of this site was to help people...

I was asking  gamer:/

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2008, 04:15:32 AM »

wow man, thats like a good thing to hear from you, you know what youre talking about APPLAUD (seriously i did)

and xino, trust me if you want to make topics interesting THEN YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, seriously, all you do is complain and moan, and ITS HALARIOUS, so yeah you are making topics funnier by talking about it like we care, i find peoples problems try and fix them, and joke the whole time, im sorry IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU THINK

lol and yes you are still TRYING (that being the key word) to insult me

im the exact opposite of hyped up, im chillin at this forum, you my friend, are the one that is seriously taking time to write essays about it telling us what we are doing wrong but never offering to fix it, and i have yet to see you help ANYONE in all your posts, im not claiming that i help everyone, but i offer my knowledge (which i probably got from here to begin with) to people on this forum

i have no need to act "like a man" on the forum, because its impossible, im not ACTING like an anything, im typing words Tongue

so yeah lol im not serious on the web, here is where i joke, and here is where i find a few laughs, and if people wanna make some dumbass topic, BE MY GUEST if i can laugh at it all the better

and dont put down yachi, hes cool, and helps a WHOLE lot more than you ever will, personality aside Wink lol jk man  Cheesy
and xino, trust me if you want to make topics interesting THEN YOU ARE DOING A GREAT JOB, seriously, all you do is complain and moan, and ITS HALARIOUS, so yeah you are making topics funnier by talking about it like we care, i find peoples problems try and fix them, and joke the whole time, im sorry IT DOESNT REALLY MATTER WHAT YOU THINKThere is a difference between making a topic and making a comment:/
Please care to find all the links to the topics I made showing me moaning:/
You joke the whole time? bruv look at yourself in the mirror and make a joke, I bet you yourself will not find it funny. Because your jokes are not funny, better yet, we can't tell if its a joke, complaint or an insult:/

lol and yes you are still TRYING (that being the key word) to insult melisten you can say what you want, you have been dissed many times during my post about you. If you go back and review, you will find the key points:/ Its no use for me showing them to you, since that will kill it:/

im the exact opposite of hyped up, im chillin at this forum, you my friend, are the one that is seriously taking time to write essays about it telling us what we are doing wrong but never offering to fix it, and i have yet to see you help ANYONE in all your posts, im not claiming that i help everyone, but i offer my knowledge (which i probably got from here to begin with) to people on this forumyou are the exact opposite? is that why you hesitated to quickly make a topic about Microsoft hardware? or quickly change the poll? Writing essay? didn't you use that dry insult in your previous post? (how sad:/) I don't help people, because I have nothing more to do with Xbox. Even though before, I didn't help because others already solved the problem. As I don't come here regularly unlike you.

acting like a child and useless fool will be posting stupid comments, stupid topics, spamming etc. Acting like a man will be discussing about adult stuff, men/women stuff, being mature etc.

and dont put down yachi, hes cool, and helps a WHOLE lot more than you ever will, personality aside Wink lol jk man  CheesyYou still don't get it do you? I don't like your stupid jokes, don't pull them on me! I am a serious guy who doesn't like talking to hyped people, people who waste their lives on games and gEEks. I already said in my previous jokes, I don't like your jokes, so that should give you the attention not to say them on me again.
Because when I start insulting you again, you complain about me putting you down on the web, bullying you. And you make another cheap insult as I take so long to come up with an insult:/

I wonder I old you are:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2008, 11:54:18 AM »

ROFL.

xino your failing horribly by being insulted by something someone said. I think you should actually go get a life and stop trying you make fucking drama on the internet.

YOU FAIL!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: