Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 07:30:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Little help maybe.  (Read 18084 times)
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 08, 2008, 01:36:14 PM »

what games YOU been playing!! lol
alright well say 4gb

Games that you can't handle Pong Boy hahah jk Halo and Ninja are like 6GB games

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 08, 2008, 01:42:02 PM »

what games YOU been playing!! lol
alright well say 4gb

Games you can't handle Pong Boy hahah, Nah Halo2 and Ninja Games are 6GB
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #17 on: January 08, 2008, 01:47:13 PM »

DOUBLE POST
Games that you can't handle Pong Boy hahah jk Halo and Ninja are like 6GB games
Games you can't handle Pong Boy hahah, Nah Halo2 and Ninja Games are 6GB

lol and you typed it 2 different times Wink
and Halo 1 is 5gb Tongue
Killakia
« Reply #18 on: January 08, 2008, 02:08:19 PM »

I could never get into halo for some odd reason. I think games like that I perfer a mouse and a keyboard.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #19 on: January 08, 2008, 02:37:41 PM »

Wii mote works great Cheesy
i use it on PC, needs somethings worked out though, jumps around BUT ITS COOL
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 08, 2008, 07:57:03 PM »

Wii mote works great Cheesy
i use it on PC, needs somethings worked out though, jumps around BUT ITS COOL

Dude show me a tut one how to do that, i would so get in to PC games more if i could us my Wii mote on it
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #21 on: January 08, 2008, 08:49:40 PM »

ok its not completely compatible on all games (in fact custom scripts are need for EACH game) i wrote one here, ill have to find it, then ill get ya the scrip, ill PM you
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 08, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »

Jade Empire, Just Cause and other games that probably start with J are 6 gigs too. PsiOps however, is 3 gigs I believe. I tell you this because PsiOps is an excellent game and more time to play it = more gooder.

Oh and Craxtion kicks ass for backing up games using the PC. I tell everybody with dead drives to just take the cheap way out and use the PC
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2008, 12:00:23 PM »

Well if you need a walkthough the live chat is always there, with me in it  Smiley
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #24 on: January 10, 2008, 09:43:30 AM »

ok its not completely compatible on all games (in fact custom scripts are need for EACH game) i wrote one here, ill have to find it, then ill get ya the scrip, ill PM you

hey snipes i remeber why it didnt work great, fullscreen games already emulate the mouse so you cant emulate an emulation to easy....... but what you can do is set it up so that up on the wiimote is actually "w" or sumthing so you "look" around that way (up being the movement of the controler to point up)

thats what i was doing, i can still give you the tut and script if you want though Wink just PM me
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2008, 01:35:25 PM »

hey snipes i remeber why it didnt work great, fullscreen games already emulate the mouse so you cant emulate an emulation to easy....... but what you can do is set it up so that up on the wiimote is actually "w" or sumthing so you "look" around that way (up being the movement of the controler to point up)

thats what i was doing, i can still give you the tut and script if you want though Wink just PM me

Alright sweet, but don't know about that wink after ,"if you want though Wink just PM me" kind'a gay their man, kind'a gay Lips Sealed ha       ha        aughhhhh.... but i still ask for that tut
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2008, 01:47:48 PM »

snipes has a sick sick mind......
uhhhh i MIGHT get them to you tonight, im at work now, but idk if i WANNA send you anything
crazy mexicans
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2008, 02:02:52 PM »

snipes has a sick sick mind......
uhhhh i MIGHT get them to you tonight, im at work now, but idk if i WANNA send you anything
crazy mexicans

Yeah right, Yachis the one around here with the sick mind, you should a been their when he first setup this FTP server. Just guess wat was in the HI-QualityXXX Video Folder. Yeah and im sick ha, never once have i said anything sick; never Smiley
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2008, 02:18:38 PM »

dirty yachi
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2008, 07:00:51 PM »

Just guess wat was in the HI-QualityXXX Video Folder.

Good times...
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: