Softmod Depot
April 19, 2024, 08:55:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Guests  (Read 11068 times)
Justicebeserved
« on: January 07, 2006, 01:11:10 PM »

Heyy guys umm if ive got mods and i sign in to like xlive, xkia or xconnect w/a guest does he get the mods 2?
jebus989
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2006, 01:24:15 PM »

if you have mods and you sign into live - you have no place here ad you deserve to be banned.

and anyone playing the same map files as you (e.g. on the same xbox) will be playing the exact same yes.

anyone not loading the same map file as you will not get your mods

common sense really.
w00t220
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2006, 01:25:20 PM »

no only u will have the mod(s)...  he also needs to have the same map, trainer, mod or whatever ur using to b able to do the things u do

on the other hand
let justice b served ... if ur cheating/modding on live ur gonna get banned
« Last Edit: January 07, 2006, 01:27:03 PM by Stephen » Logged
Justicebeserved
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2006, 05:23:14 PM »

I dont plan on modding H2 online in xbox live but I'm always on w/buddies and im moddin my xbox so i had a need to know. Cuz well ive seen modders in matchmaking and how fast they move i think it'd be pretty tough to control ur player when uve only got 1/4 of a screen. But i see how quickly ppl react to some1 mentionin xlive and modding in the same sentence so I'll take the hint. Thanx guys ooo and by the way 2 ne1 that has modded H2 on like kia or connect etc is it alot tougher to control since ur moving at a diff rate or does it just take some getting used to..thanx
w00t220
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2006, 06:11:17 PM »

lol if u want to mod with ur friends get xlink... google it we all use it too mod only in the halo2 modding rooms and keep it clean Smiley
Justicebeserved
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2006, 06:45:48 PM »

yea, thanx. Thou if ur on xlive in customs w/just some friends who wouldnt report u r u still gone after a few hours? jw cuz ive gtten modded in matchmakin and i agree w/all who say that it ruins the entire game. I dont have it modded yet but i wanna know if its worth the time n effort b4 i do it. TY
h3rpilit3s
« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2006, 01:27:46 AM »

Ya I would like to know what is actually being banned because I get moded all the time (ha I recoreded them).  Is it there account or is it eeprom.  If its eeprom how do they keep getting back on live.

I can post the link to the modders if anyone wants to see them.  Its at filefront.
jebus989
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2006, 01:46:47 AM »

Well if you are banned from people reporting you on halo 2, you will generally be banned from matchmaking in halo 2 alone. However, this is not a steadfast rule - bungie and live can ban whatever they want, whenever they want for whatever reason. Dont mod on live.

Heyy guys umm if ive got mods and i sign in to like xlive, xkia or xconnect w/a guest does he get the mods 2?

By guest i assume you mean someone on the same xbox in unranked games. So yes he would get he same mods as you as he is loading the same modified map files.
h3rpilit3s
« Reply #8 on: January 11, 2006, 01:53:45 AM »

No I am not banned.  I dont cheat, I like my XBL. I just wish all those other Fu*ks would be banned.  I record all the ranked games that I get modded then post them on bungi.  I pisses me off.
jebus989
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2006, 02:00:08 AM »

Hah nice idea - i totally agree.
bbk l halo2 l
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2006, 12:20:50 PM »

dude If your going to mod  only only do it in custom games or xbox connect i think xbox connect would probably be the safer way to go about it. all my friends mod and im a modder as well but im not going to use on xbox live, well at least not on matchmaking maybe custom games but probably not. I had gotten mods a few weeks ago and im thinking about using on xbox connect instead, but im not sure yet like i said i think xbox connect is probably the best bet to go.  Roll Eyes
NOOB AT MODDIN
« Reply #11 on: July 20, 2006, 05:57:44 PM »

how do i get xbc
Bucwylde
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2006, 06:14:48 AM »

Brothers,
     You can still fix your eproms with a proggie out there if you get banned, but yer stupid for getting banned
anyway cause there are sooooo many ways to avoid it, flash your sh*t with something that gets by the mod,
there are so many ways you can "ghost" your box even if you softmod or chip it,
Hope it helps,
There is hope if you get banned though, but google it, it's your punishment, Wink
peace guys,
Buc

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2007, 06:29:13 PM »

you cant  mod on live dont mod it is very bad

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: