Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 06:10:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm going to "hibernate"  (Read 4948 times)
Art2Fly
Talented Modder

View Profile
« on: January 02, 2008, 01:01:29 PM »

Sorry about this guys but frankly i will try to help out poeple on this forum, it's just that xbox hacking doesn't really interest me anymore. I am pretty much done with it and since this is a xbox based forum, i got bored of it. People ask the same questions, and don't use the search bar that the admin put out so obviously out there. It has been a good time here at the forum and i have learned many things about the xbox, but im moving on to a ps2 and a xbox360 this place can't help out much with those two seeing as though not many people have a modded console. I have this as my homepage and will not "retire" as Dr. Fweega did, but will be less active. If anyone has a question about a PSP ask me as that will always be my specialty, and if anyone needs a lot of help join the irc or hit me on my msn. So long Friends and continue to have a good year.
P.S i will continue to write good psp news

" I'm gonna rip your throat and s**t down your neck!" -- Duke Nukem
All in all, it was a good day. Especially considering I didn't even have to use my AK.
Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2008, 01:49:08 PM »

Alright heres too you Art2Fly, Peace out Cheesy and have a Great Year old friend Grin
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2008, 02:04:32 PM »

See ya man, come back when we got all the SOFTMODS for those consoles, cause this site is more about softmods than hardmods (hence the name)

If you like the Wii, its coming along great so keep a lookout for that

See ya man
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2008, 06:07:12 PM »

goodbye art2fly

I like tacos.

Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2008, 09:24:15 PM »

can't keep a good Man down , i'm sure you'll be back  Wink

Im took alot of time off myself,  I understand how it is.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2008, 11:19:05 PM »

ill be here for at least the next year and by then hopfully softmod for 360 and i will be happy or at least a new type of dash thats custom

I like tacos.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: