Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 04:40:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How To Install/Uninstall Pandora's Battery (FOR PSP FAT+SLIM) (softmod)  (Read 11699 times)
Kyla666 (zzk2001)
Administrator
Super Modder

Kicking ass

View Profile
« on: December 30, 2007, 06:56:48 AM »

Install pandora's battery with Zzk2001's Files 

(Files will flash right to  3.71 m33 CFW) Made for PSP SLIM + FAT)

OK this was made to make it Easy as 1,2,3 

Frist you MUST have a 1.50 or CFW  if you have a psp Over 1.50 fw you can NOT install this
-a 128mb card or higher (some fakes and 4gigs will not work)
-a OEM battery (Fakes will not work)

If you have a PSP with a higher FW use (pandora's battery without 1.50 or CFW v2.0
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpYBzq8GxLI

OK now thats out the way.. frist download the files http://www.megaupload.com/?d=AWT6WS75
Step 1-
Now extracted to your desktop  Now place the Pandora folder in C:\
Open command Prompt go to pandora folder DIR  then to mspformat DIR
cd..<enter> cd.. <enter> cd pandora <enter> cd mspformat <enter>

-ON psp pluging a USB and go to USB Mode

Now On  command Prompt type  mspformat X (X is your psp Drive letter)
it should say formated blah blah =) Now Take OUT the memory stick and place it back in,  the stick should be empty.

Step 2-
Open the Pandora's Files Pre-made (SLIM+FAT) flash right to 3.71 m33(FIX)v2.0 (FOLDER) and place all the Folders and Files to memory stick (should be 3folders and 3files)
Now On PC open the Pandoras_GUI_v1.5 (folder) and install Pandora GUI program
go to stage 4  Wright IPL When done take memory stick out then Back in.

Step3-
ON psp go to (Pandora's Battery Creator) (you may get a error If so go to recovery menu and set kernel to 1.50)
Now push triangle to backup eeporm (YOU MUST BACKUP EEPROM)
the psp will reboot just load (Pandora's Battery Creator) again this time Push X (Cross) it will wright then auto shut down
Now take out the memory stick and battery from psp (ALL DONE!!!!)

Now test the battery by placeing the Stick into psp frist, then put the battery in (it will Auto trun on and go into pandora Menu)

HOW TO UNINSTALL THE BATTERY

Take out memory stick and battery from PSP  And plug in a Power cord Trun psp ON (you may need to push the switch twice) Now that the PSP is On Put in the battery and memory stick Go to (Pandora's Battery Creator)  This time push L+R this will flash the eeprom back onto the battery Now just take the stick Out and battery (put the battery Back in and trun ON )

Q&A
Q: the (Pandora's Battery Creator) shows The game could not started.
(80020321)
A: if your on a CFW go to recovery Menu and set kernel to 1.50.  If your on a Sony FW higher then 1.50 then you can NOT install pandora's battery this way

Q: After i tryed the battery  i tryed truning on the PSP (with power cord) and it did not come on just came on for 2secs then shut off???
A: Just push the switch Again some times after useing the battery the psp thinks it's ON so when you push the switch to trun it on it tells the psp to trun off (just push the switch again and it will come on)

Q: How can i install Pandora's battery without the need of a 1.50 or CFW psp ?
A: You need to do a HardMod (you need to pull a pin on the IC04 chip ) go here for a Full video on how to do this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpYBzq8GxLI

Q: I tryed formatting the stick But i keep getting a error ?
A: Only WinXp will work with mspformat and you must have a Real memory stick NOT a fake And it must be 128mb,256mb,512mb,1g or 2g (some 4g sticks do not work)

Thanks to everyone who Helped in makeing this tutorial and if i helped you why not Donate  Even 1$ can help, Thank you.
(Donate) www.smdepot.net/zzk/zzk2001.html
« Last Edit: April 06, 2008, 06:32:51 PM by zzk2001 » Logged
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: