Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 08:19:00 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: xbox saves  (Read 7420 times)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« on: December 26, 2007, 10:41:52 AM »

does this crappy 360 even support Xbox game saves?

You can't even use the damn xbox memory card for the 360:/

How can I use my xbox save on my 360?

the 360 freaking sucks Angry you can even save anything on it:/
I mean not even save a picture on the 360, you can only view them. The same goes to the video and music:/

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

n00blet
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 08:47:48 PM »

umm dude first of all bad move comming on to an xbox modding forum and flamming the xbox. and second of all y do u wanna know stuff about the 360 if it supposedly sucks.also why would microsoft enable u to use xbox memory cards or game saves on a 360 that would most likely lead to a softmod. go buy a 360 memory card if u want one so bad. You can save movies and music obviously u need to read the users guide....

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2007, 09:26:11 PM »

you cant transfer gamesaves, and its not because of possible mods, or they wouldnt of made a new memory card. its just stupid microsoft being retarded. i had about 50 name varients and about 150 gametypes on halo 2, and when i moved to 360 i had to start all over Sad . but its not a big complaint even thoguh it does suck that i cant just go back and play a game like forza or midnight club and have everything unlocked. i dont put pictures or music or video on my 360, i just stream it all from my pc, since my xbox 360 hdd is always full of gamesaves and demos and arcade games. noe that i have vista ultimate, i can use wmc on 360 and i have to say, its the best thing ever, since i can watch streaming tv on my 360 now Smiley and its a nice media center for movieing through my hd movies, plus it has a better interface during movies then the normal 360 ui. you can also stream music from your pc while your playing a game on live, so i see no reason why you need it on the hdd.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2007, 05:52:27 AM »

Vista 15
xp  -2

Grin
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2007, 08:26:04 AM »

you cant transfer gamesaves, and its not because of possible mods, or they wouldnt of made a new memory card. its just stupid microsoft being retarded. i had about 50 name varients and about 150 gametypes on halo 2, and when i moved to 360 i had to start all over Sad . but its not a big complaint even thoguh it does suck that i cant just go back and play a game like forza or midnight club and have everything unlocked. i dont put pictures or music or video on my 360, i just stream it all from my pc, since my xbox 360 hdd is always full of gamesaves and demos and arcade games. noe that i have vista ultimate, i can use wmc on 360 and i have to say, its the best thing ever, since i can watch streaming tv on my 360 now Smiley and its a nice media center for movieing through my hd movies, plus it has a better interface during movies then the normal 360 ui. you can also stream music from your pc while your playing a game on live, so i see no reason why you need it on the hdd.
:/

I just started playing Spartan Total Warrior again Angry

Plus my awesome cars for NFSU2:/

I guess its back to selling some Xbox games again Cheesy

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2007, 09:45:51 AM »

Vista 15
xp  -2

Grin

ohh yachi you seemed to have mixed up some numbers... let me fix that for you

Vista -2
xp 15

no thanx needed Wink
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2007, 12:40:09 PM »

Don't worry I'll buy you a calculator for your birthday  Grin
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: December 27, 2007, 02:22:46 PM »

yachi, windows xp does the same thing, but i didnt have mce and ultimate comes with mce built in. as for vista, when i put my new card in, it crashed, now i back to xp Smiley but ill probably upgrade after i run some test and compare junk.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2007, 08:12:28 PM »

yachi, windows xp does the same thing, but i didnt have mce and ultimate comes with mce built in. as for vista, when i put my new card in, it crashed, now i back to xp Smiley but ill probably upgrade after i run some test and compare junk.

like i said yachi i think you got iit backward Tongue
lol Wink
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: