Error Code 21 on Softmod Install -- Splinter-cell -- PAL (Please help this newb!

(1/2) > >>

C0nker:
Hi people! Long time leecher first time postererer!

Anyway, when using Krazie's NDURE for splinter-cell I get an error code 21... I don't know if it's the save or what... as the Debian logo that's supposed to be the save's icon has blue lines going through it and the 'Linux Installer' save is an XBOX logo.
I've tried UXE, SID (Not wanting that s*** again) and NDURE... all gave me an error 21 when running the linux profile.
I gots the NDURE save here at SMDepot and using Xplorer360 to transfer the files. PAL NON CLASSICS Splinter-cell DVD and 512 OTi Mem stick. Anyways I've transferred the save on there with the Action Replay software (Which by the way I hate as I always have to reinstall the drivers for it to detect my mem stick...) and Xplorer360 BETA 6 i think it is... (That latest beta release...)

Thanks!
C0nker (Heh... that screen name is OLD!)

Boost:
http://www.smdepot.net/forum/index.php?topic=1202.0

zzk's perfect tut on installing a flawless Splinter Cell - Krazies NDure 1.1 softmod
everything should work fine if followed correctly.

BOOST

Kyla666 (zzk2001):
Just remeber with splinter cell  there are 2 saves and you must copy Both to Xbox.

C0nker:
Yeah I have copied both of the saves and deleted  all other (splinter-cell) saves... yet I still get error 21 when trying to launch the gamesave... everything was copied correctly. (AR to Memory Stick to XBOX HDD...) Could it have something to do with 1.6? Or is 1.6 also able to be sm'd? Or should I try a different Memory stick? I've also tried 1.0 and 1.1 i also got them off the xbins.

Cheers!
C0nker (Once again... OLD!)

Kyla666 (zzk2001):
well from what i can tell  Even if the Case of the game says it's the right One the CD it's self could be wrong.
if any thing try the NSTC version if the PAL version it not working.

OR just try re-downloading the save agian

www.smdepot.net/zzk/Exploits/Krayzie_Ndure/Krayzie_SC-NTSC_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar
www.smdepot.net/zzk/Exploits/Krayzie_Ndure/Krayzie_SC-PAL_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page