Softmod Depot
April 23, 2024, 09:18:47 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: Need fresh C: and E: files to fix errorcode 13  (Read 64141 times)
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #75 on: January 05, 2008, 09:09:52 PM »

ok first i have an idea, but let me explain the problem for you Smiley
i would test all this but alas i got rid of my xbox

ok so when the dvd drive is open on this particular softmod, it jumps to the "network" message, dont know why, no mod is perfect, jus a glitch, its not normally a problem, you just keep the drive closed but we need to boot into chipped mod THERE is the problem

something you could try, after booting into chip mor there is no way (from my undestanding and test) to get into the UnleashX dash IF you didnt start there, what you can TRY is putting a game in, letting it boot and run (obvioulsy in chip mod) and then opening the tray taking the game out and closing the tray THIS MAY send you to the softmod portion of your xbox, you may wanna try different means of playing the game (turn it on then put game in, leave game in and reset.,ect ect) point it the end goal here is to get into UnleashX (modded dash)  THATS all we need to figure out, and thats the only thing i can think of that can do it, ill check around, id built you a custom file set up so that it would boot, but i cant test in on an xbox sorry, im looking into however GOOD LUCK TRYING THE GAME THING THOUGH Smiley
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #76 on: January 05, 2008, 09:14:32 PM »

To Operate the Chip
Quick tap on the power button disables the chip and boots the normal bios.  2 to 3 second push of the power button enables the chip mode.  5 seconds push enables the chip and Flash mode.

try just holding the power button for 2-3 seconds when turing on the xbox, forget the drive or anything to do with the drive also

DONT BOOT TO FLASH MODE TO BE SAFE
godden
« Reply #77 on: January 05, 2008, 09:53:57 PM »

To Operate the Chip
Quick tap on the power button disables the chip and boots the normal bios.  2 to 3 second push of the power button enables the chip mode.  5 seconds push enables the chip and Flash mode.

try just holding the power button for 2-3 seconds when turing on the xbox, forget the drive or anything to do with the drive also

I never hold longer then 3 seconds :/
godden
« Reply #78 on: January 06, 2008, 10:54:09 AM »

To Operate the Chip

maybe it´s my TV? I can try another one.
godden
« Reply #79 on: January 06, 2008, 04:29:44 PM »

To Operate the Chip

Have you heard of superdisc? With that program burnt to a cd you can put in a new big HDD (it only has to be 3.5", it can be a PC hdd). You connect the big hdd to the xbox and put in the superdisc cd and restarts the xbox. then the EvoX boots up and it installs all usable programs on that hdd then you fix the network settings and ftp the xbox C: files over. Then it shoul be finished. I don´t know if that could be used? :p xD

If I would just install evoX again with a program like that wouldn´t it work then so I can use xbox media center etc.?
« Last Edit: January 06, 2008, 04:43:54 PM by godden » Logged
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #80 on: January 06, 2008, 05:33:05 PM »

yeah i would try some different options, i would work on it myself but i no longer have an xbox Sad anyone got any help here?
godden
« Reply #81 on: January 06, 2008, 06:29:45 PM »

yeah i would try some different options, i would work on it myself but i no longer have an xbox Sad anyone got any help here?

But I don´t want to screw it all up. now I can at least play games if I take my first hdm cd and install on the hdd. But someone said that I really mustn´t install the slayers cd. And if I shouldn´t install that then I don´t know what I can dare to try. :/
godden
« Reply #82 on: January 06, 2008, 06:32:59 PM »

ok first i have an idea, but let me explain the problem for you Smiley
i would test all this but alas i got rid of my xbox

ok so when the dvd drive is open on this particular softmod, it jumps to the "network" message, dont know why, no mod is perfect, jus a glitch, its not normally a problem, you just keep the drive closed but we need to boot into chipped mod THERE is the problem

something you could try, after booting into chip mor there is no way (from my undestanding and test) to get into the UnleashX dash IF you didnt start there, what you can TRY is putting a game in, letting it boot and run (obvioulsy in chip mod) and then opening the tray taking the game out and closing the tray THIS MAY send you to the softmod portion of your xbox, you may wanna try different means of playing the game (turn it on then put game in, leave game in and reset.,ect ect) point it the end goal here is to get into UnleashX (modded dash)  THATS all we need to figure out, and thats the only thing i can think of that can do it, ill check around, id built you a custom file set up so that it would boot, but i cant test in on an xbox sorry, im looking into however GOOD LUCK TRYING THE GAME THING THOUGH Smiley

I can´t even boot a game with this installation on the hdd. the only thing I can get up is the network screen Sad
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #83 on: January 06, 2008, 07:18:25 PM »

even after the network screen the game wont run?
godden
« Reply #84 on: January 07, 2008, 07:37:57 AM »

even after the network screen the game wont run?

I´ll try that.

Edit: The game started, but if i eject the tray then the screen gets black.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2008, 01:20:47 PM by godden » Logged
godden
« Reply #85 on: January 09, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »

You haven´t found anything worth trying?

Can you recommend a program that installs a dash so I can install XBMC and that kind of programs?
godden
« Reply #86 on: January 09, 2008, 12:31:57 PM »

I bought a new xbox hdd 10 gb from the store and put the files on it with XboxHDM for a minute ago and it worked! Cheesy Can I install evo X on it now? is it something I shoul do? I´ve got the slayers 2.7 cd. But I don´t dare to install it before anybody of you say I can.

Alright sweet you got it to work thats great!! Cheesy

Ok NEVER EVER MOD with Slayers EVER ok, its a big NO NO!!! Angry

What you can do is mod with Krayzie Ndure from our files section
Do you have an exploit CD?
Mechassault
Splinter Cell

Why not install slayers cd? Do you have any other to recommend insted? Is superdisc allright?
I wan´t to be able to run XBMC
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #87 on: January 09, 2008, 03:10:15 PM »

there is nothing you can do to mess up your xbox now buddy, so try whatever you want,
im out of ideas on how to boot to the modded dash (considering your xbox is a little screwy with the drive and all) and i would test some... BUT ALAS i dont have an xbox

so try whaatever you want man, IF you can boot to a modded dash let me know and i can certainly help, but other than that idk, sorry

i have exausted everything i know without actually BEING there
godden
« Reply #88 on: January 09, 2008, 05:04:54 PM »

there is nothing you can do to mess up your xbox now buddy, so try whatever you want,
im out of ideas on how to boot to the modded dash (considering your xbox is a little screwy with the drive and all) and i would test some... BUT ALAS i dont have an xbox

so try whaatever you want man, IF you can boot to a modded dash let me know and i can certainly help, but other than that idk, sorry

i have exausted everything i know without actually BEING there

Allriight. I´m very thankful for your help! You should at least know that! Thank´s a lot man!
godden
« Reply #89 on: January 11, 2008, 05:28:20 PM »

When I put in the slayers cd it says I can save Eeprom. that´s not the right one ha?
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: