Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 06:58:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Halo 3  (Read 10850 times)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2007, 04:50:20 PM »

Bruv I am tired of this Angry

I love playing Double Teams in Halo 3...its awesome.

right now I am at 28:/

I dunno what happened, but I got to lvl 30..when I played Halo 3 another time..I changed to 29:/

The fact is from lvl 29 all the way down to 27:/
how did that happen?...because of crappy players...they don't even stick together.

Anyone good in Double Teams...hook me up. I need to get to lvl 30:/
add me Black Xino
« Last Edit: December 14, 2007, 06:47:15 PM by xino » Logged

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2007, 08:54:20 PM »

my level goes down once i sign off, its once i get mid 30's it does it, even if i win like 20 games ina  row b4 i sign off it still does it. ill drop down like 5 levels all the time for no reason.

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2007, 11:23:46 PM »

my level goes down once i sign off, its once i get mid 30's it does it, even if i win like 20 games ina  row b4 i sign off it still does it. ill drop down like 5 levels all the time for no reason.
hmm it shouldn't:/

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

dwheelz
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2007, 01:47:18 PM »

it all depends on what levels your playing, if you play low levels and lose you will go down quicker. vis versa. Im a 47 double team and takes me like 5-6 games in a row winnning to gain 1 level and 2 in a row to lose a level. I got my 47 in teamslayer while i was a low level playing high people so i skipped 4 ranks at a time and got there in a about 60 games. my 40 in objective took forever. If you want i can make a new account and help you get to like a 40-45. Hit me up with a friend request. my gt is get narf on
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2007, 04:01:56 PM »

hmm it shouldn't:/

my account has been linked with bungie since i made my new gamertag. dwheels, i do not loose especialy to low levels, and when i do its a fluke, it just when i sign off i loose my levels alot, i also loose all my game videos when i loose my levels. which is kinda dumb since just the other day i got a triple kill with one bullet and a double kill with the next bullet in snipers.

n00blet
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2007, 10:23:39 PM »

i hate how they took out shotty snipers and put in team brs after that one patch. Everyonce in a while i get a shotty snipers but i cant stand team brs

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2007, 11:24:23 PM »

team br's should be br only, no ar secondary start off. team br should be like mlg gametype where its rifles(sniper, beam rifle, carbine, br) on map. i think shotty snipers is the best gametype that i have played on halo 3 though.

n00blet
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2007, 05:27:18 PM »

ya i agree shotty snipers is so fun its good for practicing sniper skills without worrying about losing rank (if you got it in social) every once in a great while it pops up in ranked. and ya having a machinegun as a secondary was kinda a stupid idea cause ppl who try and use it get owned.

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2007, 02:05:44 PM »

I had killing fenzy but never got an achievement:/
kill 10 people without dying in Team Slayer, never got any points
the same goes to stick 5 people and melee 5 people. What da hell is going on!?

And I swear! yesterday/2days before..I lasered two people! NO ACHIEVMENTS:O
I saw 4 logos come up, 2 for laser killing and 2 for double kill:/

dwheelz
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2007, 03:20:04 PM »

well thats because you have to do in it in lonewolves Wink
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: December 18, 2007, 03:22:51 PM »

sometimes i had to do things twice to get the acheivement, like i have to play through the whole campaign again because it says i didnt play the second level? so i cant get any acheivements for finishing the game. as for the lazer kill, theres 2 diff ones, one in lonewolfes, and one called to close to the sun or something like that, that can be acheived anywhere in the game.

n00blet
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 18, 2007, 07:03:35 PM »

ya thats the stupid thing about the achievments in halo 3 you almost have to do everything in lonewolves

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: December 21, 2007, 05:26:37 AM »

sometimes i had to do things twice to get the acheivement, like i have to play through the whole campaign again because it says i didnt play the second level? so i cant get any acheivements for finishing the game. as for the lazer kill, theres 2 diff ones, one in lonewolfes, and one called to close to the sun or something like that, that can be acheived anywhere in the game.
i already got the Too Close to the Sun.

so I have to do the double kill laser in lonewolves:/

dwheelz
« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2007, 05:50:31 PM »

yeah most achievments u gotta do in lonewolves
CaitSithX
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2007, 12:28:33 PM »

Thankfully, all I ever play on matchmaking is Lone Wolves, so getting the achievements was not that challenging,
though I'm still missing a few.

Just to let everyone know, I HATE Shotty Snipers. Sorry, just had to get it out of my system.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: