Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 01:37:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Extreme Conditions  (Read 5664 times)
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« on: December 13, 2007, 03:24:26 PM »

anyone played the game?
Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

The first time I saw this at e3 2006...it amazed me!

I finally played the demo..demo was sweet.

But now I got the full game today....I am not impressed!:/

Yes I love the graphics (my fav, blur effect). the cutscene moved at 60 framerate

however the storyline is pretty weak! I mean...you woke up..met some group and discuss about your memory, if you can remember your name. Then it goes to 2 weeks later....I mean..come on! That 2 weeks later is old:/
And the storyline evolving around AD this...its really hard to catch up with the plot.

I won't say the gameplay is repetitive..it is...but:/
But I am disappointed in the missions. You finish the first mission..a cheap cutscene comes up and you go in the next mission:/

I am deeply not impressed! the fact is, I got the collectors edition as well Angry
I just don't feel like playing it anymore:/

I will try and get into it more...later on
And if I am not impressed...I will sell it!

I should have gotten the Orange Box instead:/
« Last Edit: December 13, 2007, 03:47:38 PM by xino » Logged

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2007, 08:12:53 PM »

ohh lost planet is actuallly pretty good

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2007, 10:41:48 PM »

i played it at a friends house, it was fun and i liked the game, but it seemed more like just a game that i would rent then one that i would buy.

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2007, 09:42:31 AM »

i played it at a friends house, it was fun and i liked the game, but it seemed more like just a game that i would rent then one that i would buy.
yea...its a great game

I haven't played GoW yet..but I am sure you battle gigantic monsters, as in the advert.

This game gigantic monsters are cool. Its a great game with its visual effects and awesome graphics.
But I terribly hate the storyline:/
on level 3 now:/

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

CaitSithX
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2007, 12:30:39 PM »

I'm not much of a fan of Lost Planet. I'm more into the First-Person/Platforming Genre then anything else.

The storyline just doesn't pull me in like most games do, and the gameplay is not the best thing in the world.
Then again, I did stop playing it at level 3...
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2007, 06:28:16 PM »

I'm not much of a fan of Lost Planet. I'm more into the First-Person/Platforming Genre then anything else.

The storyline just doesn't pull me in like most games do, and the gameplay is not the best thing in the world.
Then again, I did stop playing it at level 3...
same here...stopped at Level 5.

Ready to sell the damn game:/

to bad I have to wait. Because the Collector's Edition price seems to be cheaper than the Original on Amazon:/

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: