Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 02:44:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Problem loading dashboard  (Read 4558 times)
grizz311
« on: December 02, 2007, 09:46:18 AM »

Ok, so i tried out Krayzie ndure softmod with the MA save and i got into " Run linux" just fine. i backed up the eeprom and installed the softmod with evox. After reboot, I'm welcomed by an error 13 code. so i go back into "Run linux" and remove the softmod.
Thinking that it's something with ndure i download" softmod installer deluxe 2.0" with MA save and once aagain get into " run linux" except i cannot make an MS backup and i cannot install the softmod( it freezes when it tries doing either).
I rebooted my xbox and whoops " error 13 "
so now im stuck with softmod installer deluxe where i can't do anything and can't restore my original dash.
Any ideas what i can do? i was thinking using ftp or sumthing.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 11:04:10 AM »

yes...ftp
or....try putting the MA game and load the profile from there to boot to dualboot mod

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 08:07:41 PM »

Oh man SID is the worst thing you can use to softmod your xbox dude, you need to use Krayzie Ndure 1.1.1

Well tell us were you stand.
1. Can you still boot up your exploit game and exploit game save
2. Did you back up your eeprom on your computer
3. Do you know how to FTP

and if you think you have a bad copy of the exploit game save get a GOOD one from our files section
http://www.smdepot.net/files.html

User Name: guest
Password: Password1

then go to  Xbox -> Exploits -> Krayzie Ndure
and download Krayzie_MA_Ndure_Installer_v1.1.rar

So yeah you should use this one once you tell us were your at and if your able to FTP
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: