Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 11:35:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: FREAKIN AWESOME PHONE!!!!  (Read 5400 times)
GamezR2EZ
« on: December 01, 2007, 07:32:14 PM »

i just got the At&t Tilt, best phone i have EVER USED!!! i had an iPhone but it just blows, even with the hacks (and yes i was one of the few that bricked theirs when upgrading the unlocked from to 1.1.1 firmware) but i got that fixed and i just dont like it, as once said
Anything with an i in front of it blows
its still true

anyway this tilt is awesome, if you have at&t check it out, i love it, my absolute favorite phone ever
realg123
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 10:54:19 AM »

my friend has the same thing isnt it HTC TyTn II?
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2007, 02:46:07 PM »

yeah its HTC, i love this phone, im on it right now.
i mean its not like there is something NEW about it (they have had PDA\Smartphones) but it's my first one, and its the best one I personally have ever used.
realg123
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 04:22:16 PM »

yeah its a very nice phone, he just put his gps program in it. I heard its the best business phone out there, you could put upto 32 gigs of space on it. Btw how much did you purchase it for?
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2007, 04:32:35 PM »

when i get tired of my blackjack, or it breaks, i might get that phone next Smiley i wish it was available when i got my phone, because i would have bought it then.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2007, 05:56:01 PM »

its not actually 32 gigabytes its 32 gigabits translation, it will support a 4gigabyte microSD card (which im using) yes i use it all the time for buiness, and thats not even why i got it. i use mobile excel a WHOLE lot. its got a 3mp camera (pic\video with several modes) and a bunch of other settings. you can do just about everything on it phone PushToTalk to IM (duhh) to Outlook to anything really, and i love this phone, i see Nothing wrong with it

my price (cause im special, it helps to know people everywhere) was $50 new, but you can get it for $400 with a $100 mail-in-rebate and a new line\upgrade

and again, im on my phone typing this Tongue
realg123
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2007, 11:35:13 AM »

check ur pm
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2007, 04:59:57 PM »

ok i know alot of phones do this, but i just took a picture and sent it via MMS AND email WHILE talking on speaker phone......... AWESOME!!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: