Softmod Depot
April 24, 2024, 01:20:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: XBL banns  (Read 6892 times)
infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« on: November 21, 2007, 03:50:04 PM »

well they started again so any one just don't sign into live if u have a hacked drive

Snipes101
Technical Support Team
Sr. Modder

!!!Live Free For Ever!!!

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2007, 04:41:08 PM »

What if i have a stealth drive, will they still be able to ban me Grin HEHEHE
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2007, 08:56:10 PM »

I wouldnt take the chance, just reflash to normal firmware till more info comes out about the new bans.

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2007, 12:35:53 AM »

it has been every where am playing right now with my hacked FW but am playing an original game since it will be a *female dog* to try to un mod it again =(

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 22, 2007, 08:25:08 AM »

ok, a update on the bans, it is not detecting the dvd firmware. Rather, it is detecting the Disc that have been pirated. If you make your own backups, your more then likely safe. The way they seem to be doing it is, the games that popup online before release are a hair different then retail games and how they are created when they are ripped can make them a little different then normal game disc, so m$ seems to be able to tell those slightly altered disc from original disc. Also, it seems that people that are getting banned dont seem to have fully stealthed games. those are just two theories i have come up with by reading around. hope this helps yall wiht modded 360's.

Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 22, 2007, 03:36:01 PM »

dual nand flash is they way to go here =]

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: November 22, 2007, 04:05:47 PM »

ok, a update on the bans, it is not detecting the dvd firmware. Rather, it is detecting the Disc that have been pirated. If you make your own backups, your more then likely safe. The way they seem to be doing it is, the games that popup online before release are a hair different then retail games and how they are created when they are ripped can make them a little different then normal game disc, so m$ seems to be able to tell those slightly altered disc from original disc. Also, it seems that people that are getting banned dont seem to have fully stealthed games. those are just two theories i have come up with by reading around. hope this helps yall wiht modded 360's.

yup i think it is that so that means i should not play my halo 3 because it was the one that i got when the game did not come out yet i downloaded it like 5 days b4 it came out and so that means that i should not have to flash back to the original FW because they cant detect and should i stay of line with my back ups and where did u read this ATM am playing assassins creed OF LINE and do the achivments i get ofline will show when i login to live
« Last Edit: November 22, 2007, 04:09:47 PM by InFaMoUs3DiC3 » Logged

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2007, 09:41:38 PM »

yes, they will update on your account once you sign back into live, and, even though your not signed into live, if your ethernet cable is plugged into your 360, and the internet is connectable, theres stilla  chance xbl can pick up on what your doing, they did it with the last set of bans.

infamousdice
Super Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2007, 10:05:04 PM »

na i remove the Ethernet cable always

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: