Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 12:41:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Please rate this sig!  (Read 18626 times)
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2007, 09:02:55 PM »

Ok dude, i thought you were a cool guy but since you won't take advice from your elders your not gonna learn anytime soon, and I certainly won't be helping you.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: November 09, 2007, 11:44:47 PM »

un4givingslayer, i would have to agree with yachi that you seem to have not used photoshop that much. both your sigs have the ezact same style, just a background then your name with a glow to it, and a boarder.

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #17 on: November 10, 2007, 07:25:21 PM »

what da hell is going on Angry

its just a sig:/

rate the sig out of 10! simple
you don't post about what you feel about the sig, just say what needs to be corrected in the future:/ And the reason why the sig isn't good enough, or too cool.

I will be honest!
I don't deal or care nothing much in sigs.
I will rate the sig 6/10.

What needs to be improved should be the name/font, I dunno what it says, but the part I could read is "Slayer".
The reason why its not good enough for me:
*you shouldn't have added the frames around the sig, this is a sig, you don't need borders or frames. It looks too much like a frame image
*that white lighting effect is good, but I think there were too many and they are random. They shouldn't be random, because if they are, you shouldn't have added the star at the top left hand side

Overall still good!
the sig needs more effect

and Yachi and dwheelz
don't be ridiculous rating the sig 1/10:/
it deserves more, atleast 4/10:/

www.youtube.com/xin0 222+ videos

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #18 on: November 10, 2007, 07:28:19 PM »

Ok dude, i thought you were a cool guy but since you won't take advice from your elders your not gonna learn anytime soon, and I certainly won't be helping you.
that is not the way to give advice:/
you don't need to act as if you are way better than him:/ just because you have used photoshop before.

Need to come up with a new Video Editing software, I am tired of Nero Vision 4:/

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #19 on: November 10, 2007, 08:03:30 PM »

Ok didn't you just say rate it out of ten? But now your telling me what to say! I tried to give advice and he went offensive, anyone who can't take a comment is obviously below me.
xino
Jr. Modder

I am blAck

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: November 11, 2007, 08:41:45 AM »

Ok didn't you just say rate it out of ten? But now your telling me what to say! I tried to give advice and he went offensive, anyone who can't take a comment is obviously below me.
I am not telling you what to say, I am telling you the positive thing you should have said.

Yes, you did give him advice but not in a rightful way, since he didn't like it.
But then you started going on about he will soon be better than you and he should listen to his elders:/

Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 11, 2007, 08:30:56 PM »

As i pointed out in my reponse to your first post, that was no "advice". You can refer back for details.

Elder? I'm not a child, and it's funny how u keep making assumptions. I know a hell of a lot of photoshop, perhaps even more than you. I really don't think there's ANYTHING you can teach me (or teach ANYONE for that matter). I don't remember specifically asking for your help, and in fact, i don't need it. I asked for my sig to be rated, that's it. As much as you may THINK I do, I don't care for your "help".... at all.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: November 11, 2007, 09:19:18 PM »

I don't think yachi was referring to "elder" in the since of age.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #23 on: November 11, 2007, 09:31:39 PM »

Well if you are 'better than me in photoshop' you certainly don't show it in your sigs.
Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 11, 2007, 09:43:14 PM »

Well if you are 'better than me in photoshop' you certainly don't show it in your sigs.

News flash.... You can do A LOT more in Photoshop than sigs.....

So to assume that "i'm new to photoshop" or that my skills in photoshop are inferior to yours just becuase my sig didn't satisfy "YOU", is ignorant. And I honestly don't see what makes you think your sigs are so great....
« Last Edit: November 11, 2007, 09:46:13 PM by Un4givingSlayer » Logged

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #25 on: November 11, 2007, 09:52:32 PM »

As I had mentioned in saying you don't show it in your sigs, I haven't seen your other photoshop stuff. I never said your skills were inferior to mine, I just don't like that sig. If you think I'm just picking on you let me tell you  that I don't exactly like my sig either, I've never done a sig that I'm 100% happy with.
Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 11, 2007, 10:13:19 PM »

As I had mentioned in saying you don't show it in your sigs.....

You said that on your "LAST" post, but up until that, u failed to mention it in every other post b4.

...I haven't seen your other photoshop stuff. I never said your skills were inferior to mine....

I'm well aware of the fact that you haven't seen my "other photoshop stuff". Which is y i fail to understand y u make the assumption that i'm new to photoshop, just off a sig... And though u haven't outright said that my skills were inferior to yours, you made just about every possible implication to express that....

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: November 11, 2007, 10:16:39 PM »

well how about you show us your other photoshop works Smiley

Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: November 11, 2007, 10:20:36 PM »

well how about you show us your other photoshop works Smiley

I'll do that as soon as a get some time....

un4givingslayer, i would have to agree with yachi that you seem to have not used photoshop that much. both your sigs have the ezact same style, just a background then your name with a glow to it, and a boarder.

Are you kidding? Or do you just have trouble seeing? Those to sigs are NOTHING alike... The only thing that's even remotely similar between those two sigs are the fonts, THAT IT....

And are you suggesting that I shouldn't have my name, a border or a background? Y don't I just not have a sig at all... That's ridiculous man, think b4 u let ur fingers hit the keys on your keyboard. Those things are crucial for a sig...
« Last Edit: November 14, 2007, 08:58:28 AM by Un4givingSlayer » Logged

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: