Softmod Depot
March 29, 2024, 08:13:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help, Can Some One Make ....  (Read 6123 times)
Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« on: November 01, 2007, 08:20:46 PM »

These Pictures I Cropped Like  A Beast, see i have Photo shop and i am no were experienced at it all i can do is crop really good an resize,

i want ricochet with like fancey graphics cuz i seen peoples things before and they look amazing , well yeah, i have cookies for the first person that helps

« Last Edit: November 01, 2007, 08:23:12 PM by Ricochet » Logged

Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 02, 2007, 08:28:52 AM »

I'll try and whip something up for u....

Side note: Get more brushes and patterns, and then look for some online tutorials. There are tons of tutorials for Photoshop on the web.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 09:03:32 AM by Un4givingSlayer » Logged

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #2 on: November 02, 2007, 09:26:48 AM »

Those aren't great pictures to start with.

Ricochet: Are you asking for tips on making sig's or are you asking someone to make it for you?

Un4givingSlayer: Try not to tell people to Google it or search for it. If you can recommend any tutorials then do post a link.
Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 02, 2007, 11:56:53 AM »

Those aren't great pictures to start with.

Ricochet: Are you asking for tips on making sig's or are you asking someone to make it for you?

Un4givingSlayer: Try not to tell people to Google it or search for it. If you can recommend any tutorials then do post a link.

Well, since it's not what he asked for directly... i thought i'd add it to be helpful. There are WAY too many PS tutorials for me to pick, and those tutorials are for many different elements of PS. So I think it was a fair suggestion, and NOT a cop out answer....

To Ricochet: However, if you'd like a good website for brushes and patterns, Brusheezy is a great site for those.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 12:11:18 PM by Un4givingSlayer » Logged

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2007, 12:05:23 PM »

Yeh its all good.  Grin

Yeh Ricochet if your looking for a particular style just hint Smiley
Ricochet
Technical Support Team
Jr. Modder

-]c[0]re[-

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2007, 01:59:20 PM »

idk about brushes or styles and such i just cropped those from doom 3 pictures , if there bad to start out with, what are some BA looking ones,

Un4givingSlayer

The Iron Man

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2007, 02:00:06 PM »

idk about brushes or styles and such i just cropped those from doom 3 pictures , if there bad to start out with, what are some BA looking ones,

I can work with those...

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: