Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 01:34:51 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  
Author Topic: YET AGAIN  (Read 93107 times)
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: December 20, 2007, 09:37:04 PM »

yawn a fake java update at that ip a virus

I like tacos.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #61 on: December 20, 2007, 10:48:03 PM »

yawn a fake java update at that ip a virus

OMG dont put "yawn" at the begining of the post, its a dead give away that the next words are a 100% lie
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 20, 2007, 11:15:19 PM »

yawn rattmansam's ineffable wisdom.
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2007, 11:38:44 PM »

no you program a virus with a java updater i dont know how to do it but its been done

I like tacos.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #64 on: December 22, 2007, 11:21:20 AM »

yawn i normally do that before i hack into the IRS database for fun in the morning

its quite simple since the IRS is M$ buddy and they have gametags that can be haxx0rd as well

and all of this i learned from my buddy Mr. Anderson, before he was Neo, he doesnt have time for me now......
but as for trinity  Shocked.....
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 24, 2007, 11:14:45 PM »

yawn im tired of people who think thier 1337 i know i aint not even close but that hack as a java app has been done cause i saw it on this guys pc it said java update ready to install and my uncle had just disenfected it and it installed a virus and a few more were downloaded by it

I like tacos.

SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2007, 12:38:11 AM »

yawn bumping this thread
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2007, 07:55:01 PM »

umm ok java=pain

I like tacos.

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2007, 08:54:50 PM »

PPFFFF im the grandmaster of everything computers
yawn it was SOOOO simple, just think of spaghetti bowls....THATS WHAT THE FIRST PROGRAMS LOOKED LIKE!!!!
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 26, 2007, 08:56:40 PM »

your not god of computers because you probably dont even know basic binary code i know i dont but i know a guy who does

I like tacos.

Kingofrandom78
« Reply #70 on: December 27, 2007, 05:54:16 AM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ratt stop lying, your making an ass of yourself.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #71 on: December 27, 2007, 09:34:10 AM »

did i NOT just explain in another post that i knew what i was talking about?!!? and yet he still comes back

ohh and
your not god of computers

i am god of computers.....

lol ok im not, i was just using a little thing called SARCASM to say that YAWN computers are simple

and yes i do know BASIC binary code, it is very said that you do not, and even sadder that you only "know a guy" who does, and you didnt spend 2 seconds on google to figure out what it is to being with
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 27, 2007, 12:04:59 PM »

did i NOT just explain in another post that i knew what i was talking about?!!? and yet he still comes back

ohh and
your not god of computers

i am god of computers.....

lol ok im not, i was just using a little thing called SARCASM to say that YAWN computers are simple

and yes i do know BASIC binary code, it is very said that you do not, and even sadder that you only "know a guy" who does, and you didnt spend 2 seconds on google to figure out what it is to being with

R2D2, I don't know about you, but I know a guy who knows a guy who built his PC out of a burnt pizza, the pan it was cooked in, a pocket watch, dental floss and a potato. He also has an IQ of like 240 which is unheard of because he's so smart some people can't handle it and their minds don't accept his existence. So that's why you've never heard of him.

Maybe you've heard of a thing called gravity. He invented it. Before then, people would just float around aimlessly and bump into each other.
Kingofrandom78
« Reply #73 on: December 27, 2007, 12:31:34 PM »

yes i do know BASIC binary code

OMG You just fell into the idiot pool...

Binary is just a way of computers to represent data while calculating. Binary isn't a programming language.

Btw: SatanX I loved it Smiley haha
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #74 on: December 27, 2007, 02:20:43 PM »

I know a guy who knows a guy who built his PC out of a burnt pizza, the pan it was cooked in, a pocket watch, dental floss and a potato.

you know MacGyver?

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8
  Print  

Jump to: