Softmod Depot
March 28, 2024, 02:24:45 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Login with username, password and session length
News: 10.23.09 - The website is fully operational again. Thank you for the patience as we put everything back together. Check out the forums for more information if you are curious.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  
Author Topic: YET AGAIN  (Read 93108 times)
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2007, 03:09:24 PM »

ok guys easy fix just remove the .xbe file of the virus

uhhh you do know we are joking right?

I wish I was. Phattie (G:\) really is dead Sad He's going to that big RMA in the sky
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2007, 08:35:06 PM »

boom my xbox hates me it wont turn on and all the connections are right but im to lazy to fix it

I like tacos.

SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2007, 10:19:45 AM »

boom my xbox hates me it wont turn on and all the connections are right but im to lazy to fix it

You got the dreaded XBL Halo virus too huh?
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2007, 12:26:38 PM »

it seems we all do, mine has the symptoms of having halo data deleted. when is Norton going to come to the rescue?

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #49 on: December 19, 2007, 02:46:59 PM »

NORTON VIRUS DETECTED:
lol about a year ago i had norton on my  computer and my computer had a FRESH non cracked windows newly installed not connected to the web..... norton detects a virus....  Undecided lol so uhhh yeah apparently norton can find ANY virus, or at least it will make one up for you!!!! ill call the virus found "halo virus" i started the epidemic apparently.... lol
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 19, 2007, 04:00:59 PM »

NORTON VIRUS DETECTED:
lol about a year ago i had norton on my  computer and my computer had a FRESH non cracked windows newly installed not connected to the web..... norton detects a virus....  Undecided lol so uhhh yeah apparently norton can find ANY virus, or at least it will make one up for you!!!! ill call the virus found "halo virus" i started the epidemic apparently.... lol

Norton must just be that good. Instead of detecting a virus, it predicted one would eventually appear and braved itself for an intense battle. Or at least that's what I'd like to assume it was doing since when I originally had it back in 02 when I first bought a PC, the effing thing hogged most of my already scarce resources.

I think all of us here at SMD should write an anti-virus program for the xbox. What will all the craziness that's been happening.
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #51 on: December 19, 2007, 06:12:34 PM »

there is already a antivirus program, its called xlink kai

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #52 on: December 19, 2007, 06:33:27 PM »

xlink kai currently doesnt support the Halo virus, suggest upgrading to xlink kai ultimate for $40 a month Wink
rattmansam
Talented Modder

If I got it, I mod it!

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 19, 2007, 09:41:08 PM »

umm i hate norton my friend has it on his pc and damn it really sucks it wont stop anything they have like 300 viruses

I like tacos.

Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #54 on: December 19, 2007, 10:12:57 PM »

lol, ill get anyone who wants the new version of xlink kia calle xlink 1 for $40 Smiley

GamezR2EZ
« Reply #55 on: December 19, 2007, 10:50:48 PM »

lol, ill get anyone who wants the new version of xlink kia calle xlink 1 for $40 Smiley

lol what was this topic to begin with again.......
so anymore Halo virus gametag hacks someone wanna share?
and can i get that guide to hacking a IP address to FTP the virus?
SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 20, 2007, 09:22:40 AM »

lol what was this topic to begin with again.......
so anymore Halo virus gametag hacks someone wanna share?
and can i get that guide to hacking a IP address to FTP the virus?

I was looking around for some hard ware modding videos on youtube the other day and I could've sworn I seen something that said "hacking gamertag tutorial." I don't think he shared how to uploaded the virus to the xbox though.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2007, 01:29:12 PM by SatanX » Logged
Snafupossum
Administrator
Sr. Modder

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: December 20, 2007, 10:17:37 AM »

its easy to hack a gamertag, just phish a windows live signin page.

SatanX
Jr. Modder

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 20, 2007, 01:31:24 PM »

Oh, that old gag. So duping someone into inadvertently giving you their password is what passes as hacking these days? I guess we're all pretty l337 then because anyone can slap together a fake page. I should check that video out to see just how the guy haxx0rs his way through a gamertag. He probably just did that fake page thing.
GamezR2EZ
« Reply #59 on: December 20, 2007, 01:43:39 PM »

ohh im sorry you had an "I D ten T" error, spell it out
(i do that at work all the time)

ID10T
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8
  Print  

Jump to: